Micra Possibly sold

Titch

Micra K11ng
Well as the title says, i may have a potential buyer for the Micra. Although i don't want to sell it really, as i'm still having loads of fun with it I have other commitments that i need the money for. Now that i'm no longer a student, i really don't have much use for a car.

Will let you all know if it goes, but not 100% sure that the guys is interested. But we'll see.

Titch :kungfu:

don't do it titch!!

brake it at least.

i'll have the rear hatch lol

Nah - won't break unless i have to. Would prefer to sell as a whole, but thats only if this offer comes off. If not i'll keep it for a wee bit longer yet!

I know one bit that i won't have a problem selling anyway lol!

haha good so i got dibs on the hatch if you brake it right? lol,

will you ever own another micra? maybe you should just put it in storage so it doesn't cost anything then bring it out later on...

Whats the asking price on the car mate!? Not personally interested despite it being one of my fav k11's, but just incase anyone else in the club is interested if your sale falls through

I personally think you should keep it! You'l regret seeing it go

RE: RE: Micra Possibly sold

James said:
Stop dibsing things that aren't for sale!! :eek:

You lot are like vultures sometimes! ;) :p

squwark LOL i'll take first dibs on your k10 camper when your finnished with it too :p hahaha

ok Titch if you really want to sell it then good luck i hope you get a shed load of cash for it but i would strongly recommend that you keep it because you'll only regret it later.

if u sell it ime gona hunt you down coz ive put blood sewat ans tears in to your car

Lmaf at Nicon!!

Unfortunally the money is reallly needed else where, and unless i can come up with it asap, then the car will have to go. Yes i will miss it and will totally regret it, but needs must as it is :(
Won't be breaking the car, well not in the near future. If it goes the now, it will be as a whole, not in parts.

george! yeah but wot else would you do withought all our projects we throw at you?? :p

richard!! u know i dont want you to sell

out of interest how much r u after as im sick of mine atm!!! txt me regarding this coz im off out 2nite so wont b on here

Hmm, sure you would get more breaking it but it would be a great shame to see you seel at as no doubt you will want it back after a while hehe. :p Can kinda understand why you would want to sell it but after the amount of time and money you have spent on it, it seems a shame to see it go. :(

titch, dont sell ur car man, u'll be walking along with some broad one day, and she'l go 'wow look at that micra, its on its arse, why havnt u got a car like that' and u'll go....well my fair maiden, i once owned such a fine beauty...and she'l go 'basicly your full of ****' and thats it life over, so moral of the story is, sell ur car and u may end up killing urself... :p

Well - i have untill tomorrow to decide. Have been offered £3300 for it, which i know is an amazing price, but i have to throw in so extra bits for it also. We'll see, as i really don't want to let it go, but as i say i need the money elsewhere.

I know that i've put alot of work into it etc, but at the end of the day i need to get my debt cleared. Also, i have problems with vision, so may need money to help me out with that one, cuz as i type this i can't really see outta one eye :(

Anyway guys, cheers for the comments, but will keep you posted.

:kungfu:

RE: RE: Micra Possibly sold

RIK said:
imagine the fights over the coilovers,,,world war 3 !!

there'd be no fighting cos i got first dibs :p lol

i would buy it titch but money is tighter than three grand. i hope you get the cash for it, maybe you could sell it to this guy then rob it later :suspect:

anyways good luck, keep us updated :)

Go with watever u need to mate, I cud have kept mine on, but other things would have suffered, including the family, which is my main priority. Just sit down and work out wots better for u, storage could always be an option, but it all depends on where the money can be used instead.

One thing u need to sort out tho - how u gonna get down here with no car! lol

solarice said:
One thing u need to sort out tho - how u gonna get down here with no car! lol

I was also wondering this........is chie's minibike still for sale o_O

Ha ha - would be a long drive, and no chance of getting caught by the speed cameras! lol

Have a few hours left to decide, was just out in it there, and was thinking so much about it! Nothing can catch it at 100 round roundabouts, and its soo fast in third now to, meh why does life suck!

maybe the MSC could buy the car as an offical MSC rep car and then you could buy it back later :)

its a good offer mate so maybe its time to sell, still think you should just sell a lung and kidney tho instead and keep the car

:)

Titch said:
Lol - do like that idea!

Um - and also, if i did break, Davey C has the Coilovers!

what! no, ok i call second dibs and i'll pay 10% more that what he's paying :p

i agree with the Doctor, sell your lung, you only need one come on!

Man - i'm touched by all the folk that want me to keep it! If it goes, it will stay in the club i hope, have told him that.

im new on the site & i will be joinin asap. i stay in glasgow so i will be able to get him over the border for some meets if he dont have the transport.

Cheers K11SS, but thankfully there will be no need! (Well jst yet!)

He came round earlier with his dad, and his dad decided that since it was only a Micra, it wasn't worth what i wanted, so he's not taking it!

Yea - happy that i've still got it, but also kinda needed the money, o well who knows what the future holds...

phew! glad to hear that Ticth :p ;)

Don't want to loose anymore of you to bigger cars etc. ( say's he who owns a corolla)

ok ok I don't want you go lol!!! :laugh:

Kev

glad it didnt go in a way mate but if its gotta go its gotta go its a lovely car though :(

u know uve made the right decition coz if u didnt i woud send the boys round

Back