Possibly k11 celebration

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Time has come to move on i reckon. Im in a secure job for the next 3 years, Im on half decent wages, got a little spare cash and want to move on.

Ill be returning the car back to standard so any bits i have they will be sold seperately.

Springs (35mm) £60
KYB Gas dampers £50
Mountney steering wheel an boss kit £40
OMP strut brace £20
Rage back box £20
Cherry bomb back box £20
Tacho meter (x2) £30

Obviously i will be willing to negotiate!

If anyone wants to offer me a sensible price for the car then make your offer - otherwise the car will be used as a trade in.

W Plate Celebration 70k on the clock - well looked after - being a mechanic and all anything it needed it got it and origional OEM parts.

Daz :alien:

celebration is a 1L mate, Cherry bomb is a back box that basically has no baffles - nice grunt to it

hi mate interesed in the omp structbace and rage back box!
have any pics send to [email protected] and whats the outlet size of the back box? and maybe interested in the tacho metre

Iv been busy at work, this is not for definate yet, will need to see what stock my work has. Ill get more info and pics when i have time folks!

Do you know if the damners will fit the K10? If so, i'd be interested, and pics of the wheel would definatly be good.

interested in the dampers mate dont mind comin to get them either or meetin u halfway let me know catch u on msn at some point no doubt

im interested in the cherry bomb back box

where abouts are you?
near dundee? or the scottish boarder?

bout 2 hours from dundee - Just at Stirling. Dampers wont fit a k10 as far as i am aware.

Daz

Well unfortunately im off work sick today so cant speak to my friend the salesman, been looking on the net for loans and stuff - for now i dont think i will be able to afford it, sorry for wasting your time. However in the future im definately going for this new car - hopefulyl will have come down in price a bit too! Will let you know in the near future!

K10Daz said:
Well unfortunately im off work sick today so cant speak to my friend the salesman, been looking on the net for loans and stuff - for now i dont think i will be able to afford it, sorry for wasting your time. However in the future im definately going for this new car - hopefulyl will have come down in price a bit too! Will let you know in the near future!

what car were you thinking of as a replacement? hopefully another micra?

lol i knew i would get that opinion, but iv liked this motor for a while, and iv seen a few and love them lol

good that you like them so, but one word of advice, french cars dont use nuts and bolts, parts are stuck on by licking them, and carefully placing them in position, be wary............

K10Daz said:
lol i knew i would get that opinion, but iv liked this motor for a while, and iv seen a few and love them lol

yea but you get that reply for a good reson lol, my mates pug 206 rear window blew up for no reson!!!

NeX said:
yea but you get that reply for a good reson lol, my mates pug 206 rear window blew up for no reson!!!

My Bro's GFs 206 burns oil like anything, it's only 2/3 years old and in 3 months she had 2 put 3 litres of Oil in it!! It failed the MOT emmisions test!! It's a french pile of steamy brown stuff!!!

but i wont be buying a pug or citroen tho! and i work for the company so if anything goes wrong parts are readily available at trade price plus have all the diagnostic equipment there if i need it, however the car im after doesnt really have much problems!

Well this is not happening at the moment. There are none of the car that i want in stock with my company so im not settling for anything less. Still got two things for sale (will start a new thread with pics). Sorry guys, but thanks for your interest.

Daz :alien:

Admin - please delete, Cheers.

Back