Micra k11 2.0 on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow....chame its a 5 door..lol

little bandit project anyone?

it looks like a good conversion, nice and tidy.

yea not a bad price too thinkj it would be a great project, i saw the origonal little bandit at crail last year hhaha it was unbeleivable would spin almost full 1/4 mile haha

yea think its to hard to get insured for it as its the 3rd owner now of it as it was from south shields originaly wouldnt mind gettin it and droping it in to mine as everything is done already but would have to have a better look at the engine bay area

Lol its got rear smoothed handles, would be cool to get it and make it look proper nismo, arches, better wheels, lower and stuff like that, wonder how much insurance is?

its still down as a 1.3 on the log book

whats stupid about it? i had a 1.1 nova that had a 2.0 redtop engine in it and i wrote that off and got my insurance through

well you are very lucky as insurance companys will try anything not to pay out

Insuring it as 1.3 is 100% illegal and i hope people on here have more sense then that. Traffic cops will find out in an instant as a lot of them have been full time mechanics and know about filters,springs and general mods.

Traffic cops pull people over randomly all the time to check cars.

anyway back to the topic, this looks like the sri engine which is 128bhp.

Still not bad but perhaps a bit overwieght now though with only 128bhp and will probbly be around 800-850 kg. A slightly modded (around 100bhp) should be able to keep up in my opinion.

Who knows what may be wrong with it as well. A Bit of a gamble on some sides. I would keep my SR lol, Lightweight FTW!!!

I might bid just for fun :) if i accidentally win, oh well!

If its a 1.3 on the books i would prob. drive it home, SORN it, tell the dvla its a beast and start saving for the insurance!

On the insurance note, it's ridiculous not telling the complete truth to the insurance company.

if you kill/maim someone and you didn't declare something, then it means your insurance is void, hence they won't pay out and they will do anything to avoid paying money out! Their engineers scan cars for any changes hoping to void your insurance. the fact is you won't be able to pay the compensation/fine and you will have to go to prison anyway as it's an offence not having legal insurance. if you go to prison and you are even half decent looking then you are going to be raped! sad life for skimping on a few hundred quid on the insurance.

i'm with adrian flux and they know every nut and bolt change on my car down to the led dashboard lights! i am covered 100%!

chacun a son gout

each to their own!

i think the difference with going 71mph and not having a legal insurance rests in the narrative i wrote before! if you have illegal insurance and you maim/kill someone, then good luck in gaol, you deserve your time there! if you value life as less than paying an extra few hundred quid, then you aren't worth talking to.

i love all the comments about the no insurance, who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its all about getting one up on the cops, isnt that right makrakin08, im with you mate, if i can drive a car with a bigger engine for the insurance cost of a 1.0 litre then happy days

and nex, doing 71mph on the motorway is illegal,and you can kill someone doing that, so whats the difference cos im sure you speed!!!!!!!!!!

and jabran200, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO a 1 litre will not beat an sr20de micra, what planet are you living on, my ga16de beat an impreza at crail, not to mention the vast amount of illegal,yes illegal street races i won over the time i owned the car you will find that its all about torque,not high bhp

anyway rant over but dont ban me because im just putting across my opinion and everone is entitled to their own opinion

the kid was on this forum when it was getting built. id find the thread, but im way to lazy y0

i love all the comments about the no insurance, who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its all about getting one up on the cops, isnt that right makrakin08, im with you mate, if i can drive a car with a bigger engine for the insurance cost of a 1.0 litre then happy days
and nex, doing 71mph on the motorway is illegal,and you can kill someone doing that, so whats the difference cos im sure you speed!!!!!!!!!!
anyway rant over but dont ban me because im just putting across my opinion and everone is entitled to their own opinion

People like you with this attitude about insurance make my blood boil.
It's people like you that don't declare modifications who raise the cost of insurance every year - I'm having to pay £440 TPFT on a 1ltr Micra with no mods - up from £400 last year because of 'opinions' like this
Opinion or not, it's illegal, and I really do hope you get your driving license taken off you.

But, I digress, the original subject Micra would be a stonker - IF it wasn't a 5 door :(. Sleeper look is still in though, right? :grinning:

its people like you guys with (no insurance)who will prob kill someone anyway when i got pulled over a couple of months back they looked at the engin and boot,bumper and arches ect you have got to shout up to your insurance company if you change something! all me details were checked , its only a matter of time till you get caught. the police are there to protect us not hinder us and i respect that. anyway....back to the car in the topic lol i wouldnt buy it tho you dont know whats wrong with it, and how good the swap of engin was good luck to who ever is going to buy it although would prob be fun on a race track :D

It's people like you that don't declare modifications who raise the cost of insurance every year - I'm having to pay £440 TPFT on a 1ltr Micra with no mods - up from £400 last year because of 'opinions' like this
Opinion or not, it's illegal, and I really do hope you get your driving license taken off you.

But, I digress, the original subject Micra would be a stonker - IF it wasn't a 5 door :(. Sleeper look is still in though, right? :grinning:
i agree buddy
Or might as well just not bother insuring it!!! Hate stupid comments like the above. Not declaring it is illegal!!!

yeah exactly

it says quite clearly in the terms and conditions of the website that "bragging about street racing" or "bragging or condining an illegal act" is against the forum rules.

im sure the admin will be all over this thread like a rash very very soon.

not having a valid insurance is mind numbingly pointless and moronicly stupid. not only would you go to jail if you kill somone, but who picks up the pieces if your killed?
just think what your parents would be going through not only having lost a child but having to pay for everything too,...... your funeral expenses, possibly if you maimed the other driver too, havng to pay for their hospital treatment, therapy, legal costs, possibly getting sued.....

you realy hate your family that much to even risk it?

and i forgot the reason you pay so much insurance is because of the twin towers disaster, only one tower was insured and two were claimed for wiping out the spare money in the pot causing us to pay a lot more than usual....... still

and jabran200, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO a 1 litre will not beat an sr20de micra, what planet are you living on, my ga16de beat an impreza at crail, not to mention the vast amount of illegal,yes illegal street races i won over the time i owned the car you will find that its all about torque,not high bhp

Never said antyhing about a 1.0l I said super s (1.3) to about 100bhp. Never said beat either, Upto 80 ish the super s would keep up I reckon which means the it won't be ultra blisteringly fast. It's a good engine and with some mods can be really fast.

just my 2p.

Mike

first off theres no such thing as 'street-racing' - in reality its speeding, dangerous driving and possibly reckless endangerment or vehicular manslaughter... very clever....

and as for putting up everyone elses premiums just so you can save a few pennys - top bloke, cheers.....

[/sarcasm]

Thread cleaned, warnings given. Thread closed.
To those warned, think carefully before posting please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back