Micra 2.0 on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Just thought I'd stick this back up as the original thread was quite interesting (before it got ruined and locked!) and it would be cool to know if anyone from here is going to bid?

>>>>>Click<<<<<

No talk of undeclared insurance or street racing on this thread please, thank you.

What happened in the lst thread? I demand answers!!!!

If it's an absolute dog, it may well be easier/cheaper to start from scratch - haas anyone been to see it?

*yawn* oh well, has anyone been to have a look at it? Shame it's nowhere near me, or I'd go and have a punt...

Funny it looks like he's smoothed the side repeaters and put different ones on a bit lower down? Its still registered as a 1.3 aswell :p

and its got smoothed and relocated arieal aswell.

it looks very tidy, but then they always do, i would love to buy it just to take it apart and see how well its done. but really things like this take the fun out of it, its so much better to put something like this together yourself

i can see what your saying NeX but...space time and money! How many people actually finish they're projects they start, usually abandoned due to money/cant be bothered any more

well if you want guys i can go and have a look at it and take a few pics find out information about the car for you lot if you want

well if you want guys i can go and have a look at it and take a few pics find out information about the car for you lot if you want

that would be really cool it would be nice to see the condition of the sills

i can see what your saying NeX but...space time and money! How many people actually finish they're projects they start, usually abandoned due to money/cant be bothered any more

very true, i know all about that lol,

problem is tho, you have no idea on the quality, or where the corners have been cut, fault finding would be such a ###### on this

I think the most important pictures i would like are of the driveshafts and engine mounts! There the expensive parts of the conversion afterall.

I think the most important pictures i would like are of the driveshafts and engine mounts! There the expensive parts of the conversion afterall.

i bet the engine mounts are the 2.0 welded on there and the drive shafts are cut/shut

I was going to suggest that me and Kenny go down, cos I'm no more than 15 minutes from Gateshead. I'll see what I can do.

mike why do you have to be so argumentive for you are going to end up getting your self banned it is only an opinion and it was bodged in as well as i found out ok

am i missing something? how did it look then? did you meet the guy?

i didnt actually meet the guy that had it but a few people from my local cruise scene new about it

it went like stink but was done badly was for ever breaking down etc but if any one is interested i can get details for you to contact the bloke he is actually looking for 1k for the car

i mailed the guy but he didnt respond. i just wanted to go check it out that was all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back