micra k10 1.2 engine performance parts needed

none to my knowledge, custom is the only way forward im afraid.

ive made several for people in the past and there not too hard, but time consuming, the last 4-2-1 i made for some one, start to finish was about 7-8 hours, so expect to pay if you go for a custom made one.

Whilst on with tuning parts, do they make any decent cams for the ma engine? Im wanting to build an ma10, with the big valve ma12 head, with bike carbs, 4-2-1 ex mani and a decent cam. I can do / source most of it except for a cam.

re tuning parts

hi i have a dave walker class 4 head for sale with custom cam ,3 angle valves modified spring platforms new kent springs .revs safely to 8500rpm + also a 3.5kg flywheel if your intrested .text me on 07934882905 .can probaly find the number to for harvey exhausts as used by all the top grassers .orchard engineering (google) can supply the inlet manifold and torque tubes. cheers chris

sn31 is a star! :D I now have class 4 head, spare kent cam, some gaskets and a lightend flywheel in my garage! :laugh:

Cheers mate!

Flywheel

Hey! there's no bother in getting ur flywheel lightened, Just go to any workshop that has a lather and get them to lighten the side that the clutch is not on!.

We took off about 1/2 - 1/4" an inch in dept starting from the outer diameter and going in about an inch! it made a huge difference

Back