Micra Bubble (car) Boot sticker

Attachments

• PICT0147.JPG
    PICT0147.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 594
i should have a RAW high res photoshop image somewhere if thats what you are after

Thanks for that Frank, I'll use that if I cant find the original.

Nex if thats a picture of the actual decal that was on the boot of early K11's that would be ace. I've definately seen a Japanese Micra site that uses it on its back ground, but can't find it now of course.

Modded Micra, Thats ace cheers.

Anybody got one on their boot? I'd also like the length and height of the original decal please.

Thanks for that Frank, I'll use that if I cant find the original.

Nex if thats a picture of the actual decal that was on the boot of early K11's that would be ace. I've definately seen a Japanese Micra site that uses it on its back ground, but can't find it now of course.

sorry mate i am having trouble finding it. it was a proper vector graphic too so it could be resized to any size, i will keep looking tho

Right here's what all this has been about. I had the idea a while back when I saw the "humping" decal spoof. Anyhow, here's the modded micra spoof decal, Big wheels, drop, big bore exhaust, chin spoiler/splitter.

SpoofMicra.jpg

Moddedmicra, glad I've just seen this, I had kind of forgotten about these. I had a rising sun in an envelope ready to send, your paypal payment didn't mention it was for one of these. I'll have to get one cut next week for you.

Cheers Mark.

No Probs modded, I've got a bit of tiling to do first thing tomorrow then I'll head over to work to get some cut. It'll be in the post tomorrow afternoon.

wow..all beautiful ESPECIALLLY quello fatto con la matita! beautiful pencil drawing mate! nice going micra in italia!

ian - MALTa

Here we go, now available in two sizes, the Modded Micra boot sticker.

Small:

DSCI0345.jpg

Large:

DSCI0346.jpg

Both stickers are currently available in Black and White. I will try and source some silver vinyl at some point to recreate the stock look. The small is sized very slightly larger than the dimensions supplied by dodzy31, so is pretty much the same size as the factory boot sticker from early K11s. The large size exists because I though that this seemed quite small. Stickers will be supplied with transfer tape applied.

To take accout of the new sizes I'm going to price them differently to that mentioned above. The smalls will be £1.75, and the large will be £2, these prices include posting to mainland UK.

moddedmicra - you'll be getting one of each!

Mark, can you send some models to my mail? Check your PM's. Im admin of
Portuguese Micra Club, and there are some people interested on your stickers.

Thanks

Back