:( micra beast is hurt

some #### reversed out of a parking space in to 1 of our micras and tried to tell me its a 50/50 fat chance id already passed her she just reversed out into the tail end of the micra. damage minimal.

id like to nail her ass to the wall and do a claim but its my wifes car and she i think wants to let it go. id be inclined to let it go aswell if this dumb woman had not been so cocky going on about how its not her fault i should have seen her reversing lights (in my rear view miror) #### her wish my wife would go for the claim and nail the womans ass to the wall lol. her bf was ok seemed like a nice guy i felt sorry for him. funny bits my wifes a lawyer if she wanted to nail the woman she could very easy.

such is life accidents happen

Unless the police turned up at the time of the crash and made a note of who was at the scene, such as the driver, passengers, then she can't say it was a passenger using her phone if she was on her own. If you don't get the police involved at the scene, it's your word against hers. You pulled out, so it's your fault!

IF she wasn't using her phone, yes she might have swerved - but she may have swerved across into the opposite lane, she might have run over a pedestrian, there's a million possible outcomes - the fact is THIS one has happened and you have to just accept it.

any chance of looking at her call log? it's a long shot but it could happen... (btw if someone has said that already i'm sorry, I got bored reading about 2/3rds the way through...)

hey just an update, the car she was driving was a vw passat, he was in a 407. and its loking like she's not making a claim, heard nothin from the insurance and its been 3weeks yday.

I had an accident where an injury claim was put in 7 months after, and they won, Even though I had evidence from various sources including employers that they were NOT injured and had been in work without a day off since the accident.

And the claim was 1 week after they was sacked for theft. Go Figure.

Back