meet Vipple :)

Vipple and Jonc have there first car show together tomorrow :D I'm a wee tad excited lol so will have lots of pics to show yous very soon, so watch this space ;)

who knows might even come back with a wee trophy or something or maybe thats just wishfull thinking lol

jonc and Vipples first car show :)

Thirlestane classic car show was fantastic today, best one ive been too so far :D

Here are a couple of pics we managed to take lol not many but if you want to see more go to www.hamilton-classics.com :)

vipple035.jpg

vipple036.jpg

vipple037.jpg

vipple038.jpg

vipple034.jpg

vipple033.jpg

vipple032.jpg

Who knows maybe we can get MSC a stand one year if anyones interested :)

Vipple passed his MOT last monday with no advisories whoop whoop happy days x 2 :D:D both vipple and jonc are safe for another year :laugh:

bye bye vipple :(

Vipple has been sold :( He wasn't being used and was far too good to break up and put on Jonc. I did have the choice to keep either or but Jonc is mine so Jonc gets to stay :)
Hope his new owner in Perth look after him ;)

no will, we were going to buy 2 tickets but it was too much hassle camping with 2 kids and a dog lol so we decided to give it a miss this year plus we are in 3 car clubs and doing every meet/show just isnt possible when you run you're own business too.

Hopefully make it along next year though with Jonc, providing i can find a k10 to break for doors LOL

Back