photos from canberra meet

CMF_mighty mouse

» CMF Member
alright guys brad hear im bored as hell its monday and i have nothing too do so im sitting in front of the pc with a slice of hot an spicy pizza some garlic bread a german pasta dish with bacon and a few dill pickles and coc cola of course ok here are some pics from the weekend i did take a few so here is the first one is seanos super s

Attachments

• 18022.jpg
    18022.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 22

CMF_Gareth

» CMF Member
No cars in this pic. Just some of us standing around having a chat.

Gloves, beanies, jackets, hands in pockets:) It was pretty cold. Certainly less than 5 degrees I reckon.

Attachments

• 18047.jpg
    18047.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 31

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah NA micras are really tempting too - keep the awesome fuel economy, have really useable every day power right through 1st and 2nd gears which is what you mostly use. I wouldn't mind a fully worked NA one either sometimes..

Great photos everyone.

cisco

» CMF Member
You definately do mate. That thing is in extreme condition inside.

Once you get the respray, it will be perfect.

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah definately.

Was great to see Sam from RedlineGTi.com show up. His car is very cool. The engine bay impressed me the most. Extremely tidy and well thought out. Looked so clean and practical. It pulls hard that little thing too. Really reminded me of a space ship.

Thanks everyone for putting in the effort to make another successful meet.

Shame David couldn't make it, but all our thoughts were with his sister on the day.

The cruise out into nature was great, thanks to Brendon of setting that all up.

I had a top time! Blue Monster's first meet where it was healthy for the entire meet. Was great to boost around with everyone.

Attachments

• 18073.jpg
    18073.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 25
Back