?? NWest Meet ??

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
Basically asking for ideas as a meet is due lol...

are we gonna meet before the cold hits or wait til new year?

i know not many mods done to cars recntly but NWest meets are usually more socially orientated then cars lol...

we've done A-U-L twice and Warrington most recently so any suggestions for venues and potential dates...

would love to meet y'all again especially all Members who travel from outside the NWest...

:) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :)

can we make this one on a Friday ? Go-karting was bandied about last time a new meet was brought up, that would be cool.

I'm going to the go karting track in Warrington at weekend to try and sort one out before I leave.

Which will either be very early jan or late December.

Anything outside of Warrington will be a push for me, and there would be no way I could arrange something outside of Warrington.

ill give you a lift u numpty !!!!! go karting sounds kool

i think we have to bare in mind our wirral members, manc might be 40 odd miles for them.

I'll also be pushed for anything 10 miles plus away from Preston, as my car is off the road as of next week :(

paddymarsden said:
ill give you a lift u numpty !!!!! go karting sounds kool

i think we have to bare in mind our wirral members, manc might be 40 odd miles for them.
I always got the impression i was the wirral members lol

North West meeting?

I've already suggested Blackpool, how about Cheshire Oaks, the retail outlet, there's a cimena there, not sure about bowling though?

Cheshire oakes dont sound that bad actually... see if we get a few more responses to it...

other suggestions welcome in the meantime...

I know me and Paul still prefer the Ashton meet place, it's easy to get to, large area so not taking up much space, cops don't seem to bother with us and there's food, bowling and cinema

simmo said:
Do any K10 members ever attend the NW meets?

Mate it would make a welcome change to just K11's and Eltaylors K12 lol...

but the NWest meets are more social than Cars, kinda like the Warrington one we didnt even have time to llok at cars, we were just inside having a laugh...

59 bhp is more than enough said:
yeah chesire oaks is cool for me

Lol should have said earlier, friend of the family used to be the General Manager for there. haha

And my brother used to be a mechanic lol.

It's quite expensive there though.

I can get to anywhere that I can get a lift to. Although, somebody else will have to organise it if it's outside of Warrington.

The problem is people will say

"It's too cold in the day"
"It's getting dark too early"
and will argue to do it in the new year

It gets to the new year. People say
"Show season starts soon, no cash"
gets to March ish and everybody goes to the shows.

It should just be done regardless of weather and light.

I'd be up for coming to my first MSC meet if I'm welcome.
You won't be the only new one!

what is the post code
CH65 9HD (or there abouts)

yeah i think we should make this meet about the cars, and not just heading inside straight away.
Agreed, i've never seen anyone elses car and i would like to!

yeah dont matter especially if its in somewhere like a retail park where theres lots of street lights
Cheshire oaks is well lit.

So someone set a date!!

i like the blackpool suggestion we got cinema bowling and go karting infact i think two of each n lots of empty car parks this time of year

Re: North West Meeting???

Any takers for a meeting, come on, is everyone in hibernation? See you in the spring, when it's warmer. o_O :slm:

if someone wants to step up and take charge of the meet, that would be great...

i've got a bit too much on atm, Last year Uni and in the red working my balls off....

i will gladly attend if something is concrete...

I can't organise anything outside of Warrington.

And it would be pointless just to meet up to look at cars. That's done at National Meets :p

small local MSC meets should mainly be social.

Anything out of town though, there's no way I could organise it

I can't organise anything outside of Warrington.

And it would be pointless just to meet up to look at cars. That's done at National Meets :p

small local MSC meets should mainly be social.

Anything out of town though, there's no way I could organise it

well at JAE a about 15 showed up and i saw there micras and talked to them but not everyone can make it to national meets as we very rarely hold them. Plus i dont want to wait a year in between looking at other peoples micras. why dont we vote, if we should jsut meet and look at and talk cars or should we do something like bowling etc. bearing in mind that if we was just meeting up there would be no organising needed except naming a time and date. Considering everyone is getting busier and busier towards christmas i think this is best chance of having a meet.

opiniions?

My car should be on the road in a week or 2 so i wana come down :p jus fitted a Astra Splitter today....looks allreete. Tryed to take a pic but it was to dark in the garage to see it.

Back