Jonc's going up for sale

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
Hi all well where do i start?!?

Ok its with great regret im having to sell my much loved wee Jonc. He will be up for sale in the next few weeks so im giving you all first refusal before it goes onto fleebay ;), since the kids are getting bigger.

1992 1.2 automatic in pristine white. Only done 40,000 miles im sure its taxed till end of may and MOT till june but will double check.

the only really bad point is Jonc had a bad rusty bit on the passanger back door, just under the window (im not sure what you call that part LOL) and the owner who had it before me done a naff job of filling it in. We tried so hard to get a new door and ended up buying another micra *vipple* however vipple turned out to be far too good to break so we sold vipple on..... The doors are a wee bit rusty round the edge's on the inside edge and a previous patch on the passenger side sill will need attention. Underneath is still solid though, it has been checked by hubbster.

Not much been done to it really, fully serviced (genuine Nissan parts), new thermostat, leads, cap, rotor arm, plugs etc. Will be sold with new brake discs, pads ( bought but not needed) and some extra service items. New brake line done a couple of months back and carb stip clean and rebuild.

I'll get the pics uploaded as soon as i figure out how too do it and ill take a close up of that back door.
Apart from that Jonc is a great wee runabout, never really let us down, even in all the snow last year and there will be tears when he goes :(

sooooooo if anyones interested give me a shout ill get hubster to answer any questions yous may have as i prob wont have a scooby lol although i do have a price in mind but i am open to sensible offers. Still has plenty of life left in it yet, just need a bit of tidying.

Thanks in advance :)

all the pictures i have are in this thread
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/my-k10.42299/

Ok Jonc is now up for sale havent got round to sticking it on ebay so if anyone wants to make an offer just inbox :)

*Jonc's* been sold and is away to its new home today. A wee bit sad with it being my first ever car ect but hey ho got a nice Saab 900 to play with now :) thanks for the meets and chat its been fab but for now i is oota here :D *untill the next wee micra comes along ;)

*Jonc's* been sold and is away to its new home today. A wee bit sad with it being my first ever car ect but hey ho got a nice Saab 900 to play with now :) thanks for the meets and chat its been fab but for now i is oota here :D *untill the next wee micra comes along ;)

Was nice meeting you and just think if you never got a micra that bird wouldnt have pooped on ya! Enjoy the saab

I think that bird was telling me summat that day lol Can't fault my wee Jonc in any way it was a great wee car but really needed something bigger with the 2 kids and 2 daft cocker spaniels so thats why i got the saab. Hubster has one too *something keeps happening where we end up with his and her cars o_O* only his is a coupe ill post a wee pic of my new one, love the reg plate though lol it has WTF at the end lol I'm sure you'l be able to tell the before and after pic lol Will pop on from time to time and if yous are ever having a meet then give me a shout and if im not working or at another show ill try my best to pop along :D

Attachments

• cars 742.jpg
    cars 742.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 338
  • cars 836.jpg
    cars 836.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 367
Back