K12 Micra radiator cooling fan realays help

I have a 2004 petrol k12 Micra sve, the engine cooling fan has stopped working and when I turn ignition lights on the small blue radiator temp light that normally stays on for a few mins to show the cooling fan is working normally is not coming on, yesterday the red rad temp light came on because the fan is not kicking in. I think it's been narrowed down to the relays inside the fuse box under the passenger headlight and I think it's the second, third and possibly also the fourth relays down on the right hand side as you look at them however could do with help confirming this and also need help with the exact part numbers and and other details written on the relays so I know what to buy, also do they have to be original nissan ones or are aftermarket ok ? I don't have access to the original relays as a idiot messed about with them and I can't say for sure if he's put the right ones back, any help v much appreciated guys, been having a run of awful luck and really need to sort this out. Much appreciated, thankyou.

Back