May be selling in future

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
In march my mate is getting a new car and will sell his K11 to me for a good price, in which case I will be selling the micra.

It will have 12 months MOT and 6 months tax. I will have replaced the brakes as well. I will also leave all modifications on and include 4 steelies as spares from when I upgraded to alloys.

Only bad point I can see is a bit of rust on the doors (some of which I filled) and a bit of painting needed.

Mileage will probably be around 61,000 when I sell it.

So, here's the big question, what can I hope to get for it?

Well I can get this k11 for 350 so that's good enough for me, I hope someone on here will buy it as you guys appreciate micras

Yeah i dont think you'd get much for yours, as we know what you've done to it lol, but try Ebay!

You need to find a buyer who values reliability over image! £450 if youre lucky, just take your time and market it right. Some people (myself included!) are a sucker for a well-kept banger. Advertise it in your local student union, and anywhere skint-but-savvy people are likely to hang out.

If it fails the MOT I'll just scrap it, if not I'll try on ebay but any less than 200 and I may as well drive it til it dies.

if your going to scrap it, then why don't you sell off the good parts of the car, that way you make a bit of money on it as well.

Back