May be selling my 1.8 turbo micra

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Hi i am seeing how much interest i have, I have the link to the blog so far which i will attach for pics and some info,

Basically she needs putting together i have some black bumpers and splitters for her, some working calipers, boot handle and rear wiper with motor. Apart from that she just needs putting together.

The reason being i have been given (thats right FREE) wihich is my favourite price, a 300bhp Subaru Impreza.

The only down side is i need the space I.E selling the 2 litre.

So any offers

I'm not overly desperate to get rid of her as she will be lovely but at the right price it makes my life a little easier.

Any questions please ask

Thanks

Paul

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=21050&highlight=litre

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Did you ever look into the insurance of this at all - what kind of quotes were you getting?

Craig

scrappy

Ex. Club Member
So if you got a black bumper des that mean ur sellin the bodykit seperate??
Id reeli like the skirts

Any mod's watching this im gonna become a member of the site by the time i would be buying this if it was avail etc
So dont ban me please!

OP
OP
Paul Smith

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
I had quotes around £600 with adrian flux but if i tried i reckon i could easerly reduce that.

I have got the bodykit sitting about it needs tidying up but its all complete. Not sure if i'll sell it seperately depends if i do sell her if the buyer wants it.

scrappy

Ex. Club Member
Fair enough, well i got the front, the skirts and back i wouldnt mind, although im not sure if i would want the back..
Just gimme a shout if u do decide to sell it seperate

OP
OP
Paul Smith

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
As above just seeing. Could do with the space for the new car but she will go for the right price make me an offer worst i can say is no.

cheers Paul

OP
OP
Paul Smith

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Not registered on the v5 at present. if you were going to use it then definitely get it registered, if i keep hold of her i'll get her changed

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
What kind of ballpark are you looking for - does it run reliably? Also, what condition is the interior in - do all the dials work - has it ever been through a MOT?

Craig

OP
OP
Paul Smith

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
She runs fine and smooth as far as i can tell, the interior is good needs the dials putting back on but thats 5 min job i don't think the rev count is wired in. It has had and MOT in the Past however my knowledge of the cars past is limited.

is that the engine out of the 80's nissan silvia s12? the 1.8zx turbo? Because i want to know how well it would would fit into my car and how much work it would need?

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
If you bought this it would already be in the car...

Is this for sale - PM me with a price you want for it if you don't want to post on the forum.

Craig

OP
OP
Paul Smith

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Mousey - Spot on its engine and turbo, it fits in the micra well as for the amount of work obviously space is a slight issue because it is a bigger engine. Weld new engine mounts in yours and drop her in you would have everything you need so time is the main thing. The wiring loom gets confusing.

Craig - PM me an offer and we'll see

Thanks

Paul