MATT KENNY

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Trying to get in contact with Matt if anyone knows him can you get him to PM me about the white knight engine i brought from him. Left Texts and emails but not getting anything back from him in regards to paperwork for the motor build etc./

THANKS

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Hey sik,

I've been trying as well, I know he went away with the family, but I haven't seen him since. Odd coz I've got cash for him!

He had a package of documents he was sending up to you with all the info regarding WK and the engine build. Is there anything in particular you need?

Trev

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Mainly just the cam specs if you know them. Thats pretty much it and he said there was a bracket/ bolt that i would need for the blower. Not sure what it is as yet but will be trying to bolt it all up this weekend if all goes well. So would like to get a pic of it so i can try and match it up here if possible. Hope he and his family are all ok. Weird we have not heard from him.

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Hey BJ, I'm still here - sorry mate I got your txt but then plain forgot about it. Been pretty hectic -I have left my job so my email has changed but is linked on this site so if you could PM me your postal address I'll send out the paperwork and the bolt. Cheers, Matt.

Back