Martin and Daniels off topic chats

Ah, that's ok then. I'll clean it up tomorrow and remove the rest of the sound deadening then, that should work off all this pizza and ice cream. I've got a mate who works there as a driver as well, hopefully he'll be delivering mine - it'll be here in about 10 minutes if he is :laugh:

And what's wrong with toast and tea? Tea FTW :grinning:

*goes to find the bottle of barbecue sauce and a beer*

mmmmmmmmmmmm nutellaaaaaaaaa *slebbers* actually i was going to have that but when i looked in the jar theres only enough left for 1 slice so decided not to mix them and just stuck with strawberry jam :D:D

Nah, you can't mix spreads, especially when it's the 2 best spreads ever (although I prefer rasberry jam and Tescos own hazelnut chocolate spread).

Pizzas are here, I am so hungry! But can I eat both? I mean, they are large. NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM :grinning:

I've eaten mine! Going to lie down for a bit now, with a bottle of Oj and a bottle of vladivar!! Need a couple vodkas after all that hard work!

:O 2 omg thast just being greedy :O:O:O:O:O:O:O i cant even eat half of 1 :O:O:O:O bet ya feel sick n wont eat another pizza for a week muhahahaha grr:laugh:

I'm going to feel fat, but it will be worth it. I can always save some for my lunch tomorrow. Mmmmmmm, cold pizza for breakfast :laugh:

Anyway, it's not greediness, it's hunger :laugh:

its being greedy lmao even more so your trying to hide the fact its plane greedy lmao hunger my eye lol your eyes are bigger than your belly as i keep saying to my kids lol

I'm halfway through the second one, and I'm saving this for my breakfast. Because I know that if I eat all of it, I will just feel sick and unable to sleep :laugh:

:O 2 omg thast just being greedy :O:O:O:O:O:O:O i cant even eat half of 1 :O:O:O:O bet ya feel sick n wont eat another pizza for a week muhahahaha grr:laugh:

I've got 2 german shepards and a husky as per my profile pic! If i don't eat them they will hunt it out and eat it!
I won't eat another pizza for a week, damn right next Tuesday lol I'm not paying full price for two pizzas ;)

I'm not greedy I'm environmentally conscientious, think of the energy I will waste reheating those pizzas lol

I've got 2 german shepards and a husky as per my profile pic! If i don't eat them they will hunt it out and eat it!
I won't eat another pizza for a week, damn right next Tuesday lol I'm not paying full price for two pizzas ;)

I'm not greedy I'm environmentally conscientious, think of the energy I will waste reheating those pizzas lol

Those dogs are gorgeous, by the way (Y). And this is fairly true in my house as well - if I don't eat it, my dad will, or my cat will try to go for it. I won't eat pizza for a while either, but I quite fancy Chinese tomorrow. Not too much though, maybe some spring rolls or whatever :grinning:.

I save energy by eating leftovers cold, whatever it might be :p

excuses excuses :p just plane greedy lol

Ive got a cat and a cocker spaniel, so do plenty of walks and still dont eat 2 pizzas lmao

cough *greedy* cough! :laugh::laugh:

excuses excuses :p just plane greedy lol

Ive got a cat and a cocker spaniel, so do plenty of walks and still dont eat 2 pizzas lmao

cough *greedy* cough! :laugh::laugh:

You walk your cat?
Try husky walking needs at least 5 miles a day or they get bored and destroy the house

no we walk the dog the cat walks itself :p im not sure how many miles we do a day with ours hmmmm could be about 5 all in actually then again maybe not lol

well its funny you say that... before we got Chester our dog we were toying with the idea of a mainecoon cat :D they are huge grow to the size of dogs and funnily enough you have to walk them in a harness :D look them up on youtube they are stunning animals :D:D but they cost a fortune and end up with alot of health problems so we decided to have Chester the cocker spaniel instead :D:D

Mainecoons are gorgeous. A friend of mine has one (he's called Seb - the cat, not the friend :laugh:). He sounds like Bagpuss when he meows, and if he sits on you for longer than 30 minutes, you get a dead leg. He's bigger than his Springer Spaniel Hugo, and about twice as heavy - I daresay most of that is fur :laugh:

Back