Martin and Daniels off topic chats

Me and Daniel just look at any thread where we both have post we generally end up talking crap off topic, so here's were we can do it in non off topic harmony :)

It's kind of hard not to go off on a tangent though, it becomes a habit :laugh:

So, this yellow Lancer? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously though, 300bhp in a car like that, that probably weighs nothing and looks like something my mum might have driven in her youth? I love it :laugh:

It's kind of hard not to go off on a tangent though, it becomes a habit :laugh:

So, this yellow Lancer? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously though, 300bhp in a car like that, that probably weighs nothing and looks like something my mum might have driven in her youth? I love it :laugh:

Yeah it got dynod at more like 290ish but it was a hot day running pump fuel so on a cooler day probably make more power!
It's very lively! The arse likes to come out but it's old fashioned steering, steering box or worm and wheel think it's a box, which means it takes an age to opposite lock so you cant really hold a slide, he is planning on dropping a carrisma or galant rack and pinion in then it would be better to live with

Yeah it got dynod at more like 290ish but it was a hot day running pump fuel so on a cooler day probably make more power!
It's very lively! The arse likes to come out but it's old fashioned steering, steering box or worm and wheel think it's a box, which means it takes an age to opposite lock so you cant really hold a slide, he is planning on dropping a carrisma or galant rack and pinion in then it would be better to live with

Definitely, I know the feeling of trying to drift a car with heavy/non-existent steering *cough* British Leyland *cough*. Not pleasant :doh:.

But I guess this car is almost the same as some of the more powerful Micras you see on the forum - people don't expect them to be quick when they see them at the lights or whatever. But as soon as you put your foot down, you leave them in a cloud of tyre smoke (Y)

Definitely, I know the feeling of trying to drift a car with heavy/non-existent steering *cough* British Leyland *cough*. Not pleasant :doh:.

But I guess this car is almost the same as some of the more powerful Micras you see on the forum - people don't expect them to be quick when they see them at the lights or whatever. But as soon as you put your foot down, you leave them in a cloud of tyre smoke (Y)

It's almost as fast as my 200sx and I've got an extra 100 bhp on it

I annoy him by calling it a nova saloon even bought him an old nova badge lol

I can see why you do that, they do look a hell of a lot like Novas. But I think they're quite cool :grinning:. I was also very nosy, and just did a quick insurance quote to see how much it would be for me to insure it. 2 years NCB, 1000 miles per year (obviously not, but they can't check), parents on my policy - £791 fully comp. Without mods :laugh:.

How much would he probably want for it? He's obviously kept it mint, and done a lot of work to it. I might have to consider :wasntme:

I can see why you do that, they do look a hell of a lot like Novas. But I think they're quite cool :grinning:. I was also very nosy, and just did a quick insurance quote to see how much it would be for me to insure it. 2 years NCB, 1000 miles per year (obviously not, but they can't check), parents on my policy - £791 fully comp. Without mods :laugh:.

How much would he probably want for it? He's obviously kept it mint, and done a lot of work to it. I might have to consider :wasntme:

Not certain mate probably a few grand I think he paid 3grand for the shell I'd have thought you'd get it on a classic policy much cheaper

Not certain mate probably a few grand I think he paid 3grand for the shell I'd have thought you'd get it on a classic policy much cheaper

Even with classic car insurance, it's still going to be quite high. I have 6 points on my licence, active for another 30 months :down:

You only have to look at daniels posts to tell he's a blether!! 100 per month LOL

Well I'm out of work at the moment, so spend a lot of time either online looking for a job/browsing this forum, or working on my car. Kind of embarassing that I've made that many posts in only 3 months :blush:. And I looked up blether, not fair :laugh:

Sorry i thought blether was a well known word lol im coming on 5 years soon and at a rate of 24 posts per month

No, I've not heard of it before :laugh:. It's ok though, my mum always used to say you learn something new every day. Maybe I need to slow the posts down? :grinning:

No, I've not heard of it before :laugh:. It's ok though, my mum always used to say you learn something new every day. Maybe I need to slow the posts down? :grinning:

naaaa speed em up. if you got to say something, SAY IT! :grinning:

Noun 1. blether - idle or foolish and irrelevant talk
chin music, idle talk, prate, prattle
chatter, yack, yak, yakety-yak, cackle - noisy talk

Verb 1. blether - to talk foolishly; "The two women babbled and crooned at the baby"
blather, blither, smatter, babble
blabber, palaver, piffle, prate, prattle, tattle, tittle-tattle, twaddle, gabble, gibber, blab, clack, maunder, chatter - speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly

naaaa speed em up. if you got to say something, SAY IT! :grinning:

In fact, it did just occur to me looking at your posts that you've done quite a lot over 2 years as well. But maybe not 100 per month :laugh:

Yes Martin, thank you for that :glare:

:laugh:

In fact, it did just occur to me looking at your posts that you've done quite a lot over 2 years as well. But maybe not 100 per month :laugh:

Yes Martin, thank you for that :glare:

:laugh:

Lol that's why I made this thread
The blather/blether thread :)

Well it was a pretty good idea (Y). Fairly certain other people will start to get the same idea as well :grinning: :laugh:

Facebook? Hate it. I might close my account soon, I'm hardly on there anymore and don't want people asking about my business all the time :suspect:. Anyway, I'm too addicted to this forum, as you can tell by the number of posts I've made since I joined :laugh:

I feel slightly responsible for ruining those threads. Okay, partly responsible. Well, maybe mostly responsible :laugh:

1-what falls out and grows back once?

2-what can you catch but not throw?

3-what goes up but never goes down?

oh sorry im going off topic here :p its catching :p:p:laugh::laugh::laugh:

1-teeth 2-cold 3-your age *incase anyone didnt know :laugh::laugh:*

you rekon we should open an exorcism thread for people who sell their micras, claiming the other cars better.
some return and some are lost forever

tbh my almera is better than my old micras I want my micra backfact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back