March ST MPG

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
I've been keeping close records of the ST recently for MPG. Never done this before this accurately but over the last 1120 miles I have averaged 31.43 mpg. My best MPG was 34.66 and worse 28.33. The interesting thing is, although this doesnt seem that bad, it still really eats ££. Day to day driving I get about 29.3 MPG. To put that in perspective, I get 221 miles from 34.2 litres of fuel, at the moment thats about 7 miles per £ of fuel lol.

Perhaps but its not exactly terrible. I thought it averaged around 20-25 mpg. So in away im quite pleased. Although of course it doesnt make it any cheaper to run, Oh and 3rd gear has gone again.. The RS5F31V boxes are not strong at all.

I think i should own one... my K10 on 1/4 tank remaining is hitting 175 miles on the clock, not forgetting that figure is calculated by an over reading speedo so its probably less!!! meanin im getting less MPG than your ST!! lol

i have better mpg than you lol and mines abigger engine and i dont drive like a granny

thats better then what i get, i get no more then 200miles. and thats from a 42 ltr tank! im always at the pump. it costs me around £35 each time i fill up.

to put it in perspective the super s with the ecc gets 56 mpg @56mph on average i get over 50 which is the most mpg from any of the ma engines ;) so says the nissan owners manual :p

I used to get 50+ on my Ma10 5 speed. That thing was amazing. Could drive from mine to conrnwall on £20 of fuel and still have spare!

RIK said:
i have better mpg than you lol and mines abigger engine and i dont drive like a granny

his is boosted though o_O and has more power, thats the downside to power i guess :\

Back