MARCH rear seat hinges - any in a scrapyard near you?

Robert

Ex. Club Member
I need the two outer hinges for the rear seats from a march, I have the middle hinge which the two parts of the seat bolt to. I don't know of any breaking locally though!

I'm happy to pay someone a little extra for the hassle of going to get them and posting them to me if no one has spares lying around!

I need the two outer hinges for the rear seats from a march, I have the middle hinge which the two parts of the seat bolt to. I don't know of any breaking locally though!

I'm happy to pay someone a little extra for the hassle of going to get them and posting them to me if no one has spares lying around!

so they are different yea? how different are they? surely you can modify them?

Would you mind posting over here?

And Nex yeah they're different
I bolted down the middle hinge you gave me, so that bits gotta be right!
But at the outside hinge, the micra one isn't wide enough to reach the holes in the rear of the seat, I've spaced them inwards with some washers between the hinge and car, and managed to get them bolted to the seats, just the seats won't clip back in place where they should, only thing i can think of is the hinges!

Unless the metal hook bit that the seats click onto is different and thats the problem.. But i want the hinges anyway, I don't like the though of spacers on the seat hinges!

Front ones went in ok though, i think where they bolt down is slightly narrower on my car, but i managed to bolt them down :)

glad the front ones went in ok.

so when you fold the seats up they don't meet up with the clips to lock them upright? are they too far towards the middle of the car?

what about this, unbolt the seats from the middle bracket and start with the edges, if they bolt on to the edges fine and meet up with the clips, then it is the middle bracket that is wrong. maybe Marches are narrower or something weird like that

when i fold them up they line up perfectly, they just won't actually click in!

The middle micra hinge is no good for the march seats, the holes in it to mount the seats aren't far enough out to line up to the holes in the seat.

when i fold them up they line up perfectly, they just won't actually click in!

The middle micra hinge is no good for the march seats, the holes in it to mount the seats aren't far enough out to line up to the holes in the seat.

odd, well if you find some March ones then take some photos so we can see the difference

yeah i have no problem posting, i just have to dig them out first, i remember saying on here a while ago that the hinges were different lol

Yeah you did say so, i just thought I'd find a way around it lol.

I could get some fabricated but seems too much hassle!

1.3GX, if you could find them and post them out it would be greatly appreciated, let me know a price when you can and I'll get money sent over, want to sort this ASAP really..

Back