Bridges Scrapyard Finds (K10 + K11)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Right just come back from Bridges, been a while since i've been there.

Two gems for you guys this time. I didn't bother breaking any of them, no money and couldn't be bothered, but i took photos of what's there.. to begin

K10

White K10, Air conditioning, March lights (cracked) & rare grille! Unfortunatly cracked in two straight across from left to right, but rare rare rare!! & no doubt repairable

March K11

March, pre facelift with driving lamps/fogs (whatever they are). Plastic rocker cover. March bulb holders, electric windows & mirrors.

Bridges is located at Peace Pottage just off the M23. Photos coming very soon

Did you read all of my original post? :p

Here we go:

Folded up
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

arnold MA 12 or MA 10? assume ma12 as its ecc, also how many miles?

I never actually checked mate, sorry! I was going to ring you whilst i was there, but i dropped my phone and i totally forgot about ringing you lol

There were definitely other 1.2 micra's there, and various other k11's

I'm pretty sure its a super s because it looks like its got a lamda sensor pic no 6, unless they did 1.0 with an ECC which i'm pretty sure they didn't.

It's an I.Z, not a super s. The model was written on the bump strips & the boot, as you can see in the photo.

It wasn't just the Super S that has ECCS. It's clearly not a super s - no body kit, etc. I'd still be down there if it was getting everything off it lol

Sorry i meant the engine from a super s, i did spot the IZ. Thats pretty interesting actually i was sure that the ECC was only fitted to the Super S Cat model but i guess i'm wrong. Although i suppose thats an import?

cool, nice one Modded M'!
Are these bumpers a straight swap with the prefacelift ones?

Think I may need to get to the scrappy after Xmas to find myself one XD

cool, nice one Modded M'!
Are these bumpers a straight swap with the prefacelift ones?

Think I may need to get to the scrappy after Xmas to find myself one XD

yeah they fit straight on, you'll be lucky to find a jdm one in the scrappy mate you may pick up a super s or an sr one though :)

yes they are, make sure you get the bumper blocks aswell though as they shape round the driving light. you will be lucky to find a march in a scrap yard...especially a g#, even super s's are a rare scrap yard find!

Cool stuff man, will definately keep an eye out. I am after an SR bumper but if I find a JDM bumper then will let you guys know because we have a few scrappys were I live :p

:k11green::k11yellow:k11green:

Yes the bumper looked like that, and it was a march g# thing :). Nex i should have called u and asked if you wanted anything (like last time!)

You could probably get that grille for peanuts considering it's damaged badly

Yes the bumper looked like that, and it was a march g# thing :). Nex i should have called u and asked if you wanted anything (like last time!)

You could probably get that grille for peanuts considering it's damaged badly

you not dropping by any time soon? the nearest time i will be in the area is on the 20th and i bet it will be gone by then

Its the first time ive been in months. Don't have any spare time in December to go back, as my next few weekends are booked out!

mmm so tempted to go down there now...

Arnold, how much do thy usually charge for bits like bumpers down there mate?

You could probably get them for £15/£20, although it will vary depending on car/condition, who you speak to and you can always haggle

I might be wanting it for myself ;)

damn >> but that would be perfect for keeping my march theme! i can give you a stock super s bumper instead :D keep yours looking UK :D lol

if you are going there is plenty of march shiznay that i need, like those wing mirror covers and stuffs,

mmm we'll see :p If I go down then I will be getting as much unique stuff off it as possible and then sorting out what I want and what to sell on.

mmm we'll see :p If I go down then I will be getting as much unique stuff off it as possible and then sorting out what I want and what to sell on.

lol fair enough mate :D

well have a look at the march, you know what is stock uk, i would be interested in things like the ash tray cos its on the wrong side for example, and don't forget its plastic cam cover too, those electric wing mirrors would be useful along with the interior trim to cover the mirror bolts and electric mirror switch, also the dials would be useful, but i don't think they will fit in a uk car. ooh and the PAS valve if it has one,

anything jap basically, just so i have replacement parts i can mod :D

damn >> but that would be perfect for keeping my march theme! i can give you a stock super s bumper instead :D keep yours looking UK :D lol

if you are going there is plenty of march shiznay that i need, like those wing mirror covers and stuffs,

i have the covers if you want to buy?

Okay mate, do the Gs have electric sunroof?

i've had two of them and none of mine had

Back