March Cup Setup! Very Rare!

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
Hi all, i have for sale a computer, throttle and ignition setup for a K11 march cup car. These are very rare. Even rarer is all the wiring information to go with it (althought its in japanese) I bought this with intent to use in my car but i ended up turbocharging the car instead. so i never got to use it. Cost me heaps from japan. Selling $450 Everything in picture is included. Hks air filter, Nismo throttle body adaptor, sr20 throttle body, loom, dizzy and ignition system. I also have wiring diagrams to suit but it is in japanese.
08072010833.jpg

08072010835.jpg

08072010836.jpg

K11 N1!
08072010834.jpg

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Its not like the cops pull out the cars computer when they do there inspections but the pod filter could land you a yellow if the cops are been pricks. The only issue might be exhaust emissions but then most 10yo cars would fail this test. What power specs do the cup cars get running this set up?

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
Hi,

I'm interested in the set but got a few queries...

1) Is this the complete set to be able to plug and play?
2) It only comes with 1 HT leads? How to connect to the dizzy (4 outlet) if there's only 1?
3) Will I have to forgo the aircon? As it seems that there is no connectors for the aac plug.
4) Possible to scan the wiring diagram to have an idea of how the system works?

Thanks mate. ;)

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
mipcar WROTE:

"Posts were extensivley moderated. There is an item for sale. Keep to directly relevent replies.

Mychael.

Not only that but a very old one as well. This thread has been dead for 6 months. I would recommend sending GTRHOLIC a PM to see if the item is actually up for sale or not still, since he hasn't been active in quite some time.

---dens

Back