March cup computer setup

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
hi lewis! so glad to hear from you. i sent you a mail before but no reply! the dizzy does have a nissan emblem on it and a part number.

http://www.micra.com.au/images/community/forums/10211.jpg

can you read japanese? if so, here is the description for the march cup computer when i got it.

K11 マーチ ニスモ製コンピュータ、BIGスロットル、デスビ、プラグコード、専用ハーネス、 1500cc?用インジェクタのセットです。マーチカップに出場していた車両(1000cc)から取り外し、1300ccのマーチで通勤改速として使用してました。配線を加工して、エアコン等ノーマル部品が使えるようにしてました。BIGスロットルですがノーマルより低速からのトルク感が違います。もちろん上もノーマルとは全然違います。取付けはノーマルの水廻りを直結にする等の加工が必要です。エアクリーナーはHKS製でフィルターの交換時期です。インジェクターは1500cc用と聞いてますがよく分かりませんのでおまけと思って下さい。1000ccに付いていたので1000ccにも取付けは出来ると思います。取付け後はマフラーからの音も変わり、パワー、トルク感等かなり満足できると思います。レブの回転数はよく分かりませんがかなり高いと思います。取付けにはそれなりの知識と技術が必要です。レース用の部品で中古品の為、ノークレーム、ノーリターンでお願いします。神経質な方、新品をお望みの方は入札を控えて下さい。

there is a wire hanging off the harness which is marked tachometer. which wire were you talking about? were you talking about this one?

http://www.micra.com.au/images/community/forums/10219.jpg

the owner previously said he had it working with his normal march and said it made improvements.

this is so confusing!

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
so you dont wanna open the ECU. okay. you need to strip the loom down to ea wire. label them, document them, whatever. you need to get the pinouts for that ECU, badly. once u have pinouts, you are SET !

CMF_lewis

» CMF Member
sorry GTR, i did'nt got ur e-mail so i don't know u r looking for me ....
i do'nt think the mark on dizzy means "nissan", that should means "hitachi"....made by hitachi...
and the harness on pic 019 should be tachometer.....
i'll send u some mail on good resulation pics on eccs diagram soon....
i do'nt have a msn id but have a yahoo messenger id lewis_liu.tw is my id , hope can help u a little...

Attachments

• 11396.jpg
    11396.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 29

CMF_lewis

» CMF Member
by the way...
can u findout a "AAC" valve on this set ??
the last owner said it came from a k11 1000cc race car, but he put it on 1300cc and runs good, the injector comes from ga15 1500cc engine ,do'nt know the rev limit and need some tuff guy to wiring, and think about there have "NO" guarantie --->that means he(she) have no wiring diagram either !!

Back