Manifold + 2x o2 sensors?

Zephyr

Ex. Club Member
hey guys what would u do with o2sensors before n after cat? janspeed manifold accepts one the b4 cat i would guess...

i suppose you could modify the janspeed. drill a hole where you want the sensor to be, buy a nut the same thread as the sensor and get someone to weld it on.

right ive put on janspeed n left second one disconnected at moment car feels kinda same mayb bit quicker but the most annoying thing is the loudness n kinda loads of small rattling bits also rasping note at the higher revs i aint sure if its cuz the split in backbox that i found yesterday n the manifold just made it louder n not as b4 it just had a low growl now its like a loud rasping thing screaming its balls off will try record it 2morrow n i got an old clip with it b4 so u lot can tell me if its meant to b like that

havent run it properly yet willl let u know tonight was trying to get rid of the annoying rasping/rattling with exhaust (###### 4 got to record sound lol)

looked today the heat shield was close at one point bent that back but the noise im pretty sure is the manifold now not the backbox or such

oh yeh the rasping kinda noise kicks in about 20mph 1st gear so what ever revs that is it kinda works up the gears bout there but its stoopidly loud need more silencers lol :(

Back