Maf problem? K11 1.0

Hi! yesterday my k11 begin show some problems runing...today it definitely was broken..didnt rev correctly,etc.. i tried another tps same problem, checked spark and looks ok to me..could be MAF problem? did a video, any input will be appreciate. Thanks!

Thanks!

We need more background information?
Modified in any way?
What has changed recently?
What else have you done to it recently
Why did you change interfere with the TPS?
Did this problem come on suddenly overnight or gradually over weeks and months?
How old is it and mileage?

Hi! thank you for your reply. any change/modification was done in the car. its a daily car. it has around 220.000km. i say around beause i replaced cluster. well problem was noticed ago long timr but very very light at certain rpm..not big problem...overnight was very noticeable but suddenly disappeared then next day was impossible to drive the car.. i replaced tps because i tested it and was very weird value i got but same values with other tps..

car has around 220.000km, i say it has around it because i replaced cluster, also any modification on the car, it's daily drive car.

Hi! thank you for your reply. any change/modification was done in the car. its a daily car. it has around 220.000km. i say around beause i replaced cluster. well problem was noticed ago long timr but very very light at certain rpm..not big problem...overnight was very noticeable but suddenly disappeared then next day was impossible to drive the car.. i replaced tps because i tested it and was very weird value i got but same values with other tps..

car has around 220.000km, i say it has around it because i replaced cluster, also any modification on the car, it's daily drive car.

Suggested inspection test sequence:
  • Addressing your original query regarding the MAF, you could quickly test how it runs and drives with the MAF unplugged? If no significant improvement is obtained then reconnect it.
  • Check for contamination of the cooling system and engine oil? Air bubbles in the radiator with the engine running?
  • Inspect and test thoroughly ignition system followed by fuel system.
  • Check for water/debris contaminated fuel in such an old car?

Last edited:
Hi! i left the car in the shop for some days , today tried to start it up and didnt start, not spark so i assume problem was in dizzy. i will replace it (again) and test it again.

Back