ECU OR MAF/TB OR O2SENSOR/OR NEEDS TEMP SEN MOD ?....... on k11 1.0 1994

HELLO people im new on this site and got crap spelling. I own an k11 1.0 1994, and i am planning on keeping it and maybe putting a bigger lump in it in future, with these k11s being very light an all it should be a good gti eater from the lights LOL. Anyway trying to get familiar with it and tackle this problem with its running. It has the famous symptoms ov maf/throttle body,at low revs its very jerky if in low gear an u let ur foot off then put it back on no matter how gentle you do it and also it surges at approx 18mph in 2nd 24mph in 3rd an 28-30 in 4th. I put another throttle body an distributor from scrappy but still the same,i realise that there is a good chance that most micras at scrappy wil prob already have these probs but took the risk any how. I also put another gearbox on it an changed the driveshafts because ov the surgeing behavior ov getting faster according to wheel speed even though it always starts its surges at same revs in each gear. I am hopeing its all the same problem. I have cheaked the resistances with a multi metre on the tps, fast idel valve,injectors. The maf signal voltage on idle i was told to be between 1.0-1.3v, mine is 0.9-1.1, it depends on how fast you have your idle set, but it wil increase up to 2.0v when its reving pretty high as i dont have a rev counter in my k11. The thing that i am puzzeld about is that the nissan dealer told me that the maf/throttle body should be 2volts at idle, and also Haynes manuel says 0.5 with just ignition on and 2volts on idle. RIGHT first ov all can any one confirm if this is the right info regarding the maf/tb or not because im getting told differant stuff??????????? help lads an lasses PLEASE:(