Made it to Barry Boys!!

lmao congratulations mate!! not taken too much of a battering just yet - just wait for Micra Pete to open his gob and watch the rest follow his lead

everyone chip in and we'll get you a little badge :p

Nice one mate, i'm still waiting for mine...

haha maybe i should post my own car up there myself :)

we should see who can get the most crap from barry boys

RE: RE: Made it to Barry Boys!!

Arnold said:
just wait for Micra Pete to open his gob and watch the rest follow his lead

why? dont u like him?

congrtulations titch!!

Never personally met the guy but he slags off ALL micras that appear on there (with exception of the ST!) saying we're the bodykit brigade etc

"Albeit very short, unpopular gansters"

i wouldnt take this. it truly makes you wonder if any of those people have actually ever kissed a girl. i try not to go on that website coz they wouldnt know the difference between a gud and bad car if theyre little insignificant lives depended on it. try get them to post there cars up and well make a website for slagging there blood sweat and tears to pieces. there a bunch of complete twa**

oh by the way titch if you wanna copy and paste this post onto there site i would be greatfull

Dont let them get to you! i think its hilarious & love there site. You've obviously done your car up to your taste, so does it really matter what other people think? I was reading some of the comments on there earlier and was in stitches at some of the things people say.

congrats titch, im still amazed mine hasnt made it. WOW, i can now say i truly have met someone who has had there car put on BB what on honour, there all middle aged single men going through a mid life crisis on there, there all bent

i hope we all make it on to Barryboys... cos i know secretly those guys loved your car Titch...

what he meant to say was "your car is Gangster" lol

we all probably take stick face to face in the real world of friends and family and the guy next door for doing up a micra... but we all put up with it... so i love it when someone starts to laugh and snigger at my hobby... cos i know for every micra hating twit out there, i have friends on msc and mh that love micra's...

we spend alot of money, time and effort on our cars so it hurts when someone says nasty ****e about it, but at the same time it feels great when people make nice comments bout it, which imo makes it all worthwhile...

RE: RE: Made it to Barry Boys!!

59 bhp is more than enough said:
"Albeit very short, unpopular gansters"

i wouldnt take this. it truly makes you wonder if any of those people have actually ever kissed a girl. i try not to go on that website coz they wouldnt know the difference between a gud and bad car if theyre little insignificant lives depended on it. try get them to post there cars up and well make a website for slagging there blood sweat and tears to pieces. there a bunch of complete twa**

oh by the way titch if you wanna copy and paste this post onto there site i would be greatfull

you really shouldnt take them so seriously. you sound alot like them with posts like that. not having a go or anything mate! But i would say 96% of the cars on there (in MY opinion) ARE barry, but we all have diffrent prefernces on what qualifies as barry....

There are some truly bad cars on there though. Rear lights totally sprayed black, fake exhausts, "Ferrari" bodykits on small hatches, nasty stickers, bad resprays, fake badges claiming bigger engines. All that stuff is pretty crap looking in anyone's books, and you need some kind of brain rot to think it is good.

Titch's car can't really get that much abuse, it's not that different to standard. Only thing that's a bit iffy is the afterthought numberplate.

Andrew said:
Titch's car can't really get that much abuse, it's not that different to standard. Only thing that's a bit iffy is the afterthought numberplate.

very true - not so much the Numberplate, its where the back bumper is messed up, got all screwed up when fitting my exhaust.

Anyway, the thread seems to have died, as they are outta things to say o well - bring on the re-posts of it!

*fake badges claiming bigger engines.*

i have a badge claiming a smaller engine,,,is that barry?

mean micra said:
i hope we all make it on to Barryboys... cos i know secretly those guys loved your car Titch...

what he meant to say was "your car is Gangster" lol

we all probably take stick face to face in the real world of friends and family and the guy next door for doing up a micra... but we all put up with it... so i love it when someone starts to laugh and snigger at my hobby... cos i know for every micra hating twit out there, i have friends on msc and mh that love micra's...

we spend alot of money, time and effort on our cars so it hurts when someone says nasty ****e about it, but at the same time it feels great when people make nice comments bout it, which imo makes it all worthwhile...

hear hear!! what a speach, oh btw titch lookie what i found :p
[attachment=1677][attachment=1678], non nats aswell :p:p:p

Back