woohoo

Congrats Arny :D

I wanna be on there :(

It's not actually got much of a slating.......so far :p

Ooooh and James.....ur K11s in the background :D

James makes barryboys as well (kind of)

Yeah I think the blokes got more of a beating...lol

IT does look like a Very Tidy K10...

One problem is, people can go though the gallerys and practicly slag everyone of us off now...

HAHA :grinning: It'll be fun

Oh no.....I spoke too soon :(

I think this qualifies as Barry. The list of tuning modification lists nothing substanial enough to make this an incredibly fast (even asuming it a larger engine model). Judging by the photograph, the engine resembles that of my Mum´s old Micra - which was an asthmatic 1.0 litre shopping trolley,and was ####. Oh and however much money he has spent on it, its still going to be a Micra, and a Micra which is over 12 years old.

Hmm, It had to happen some time... lol

They are trying to work out the engine size... *Runs and hides*

Although his description does basically describe Arnolds engine

Sorry Arn.....but ur engine is very pants at the moment!

Although I'd get the same slating if they found out about me :|

paddymarsden said:
and kevs corolla hasmade

Linky linky??

ollie240585 said:

Although I'd get the same slating if they found out about me :|

Lol... Have they got a thing for Micra's now? lol

ollie240585 said:
Linky linky??

Behind it, lol

I hope that's not a dig at either of ours sexuality!! lol

Oooh some dude replied with a comment that's actually quite nice :D

U got an admirer on Barryboys arn ;)

Fantastic!! cheers for the text ollie, that got me straight out of bed for a look.

Of all the pictures they could take, they nicked one from my website!! so wasnt even a SFS. Ah well, at least they chose a picture with a copyright so bring on the extra website hits! lol

Engine is pants, for speed anyway and i'l admit that! but it can be ragged like no other! Did have plans to change it but my life's plans have changed so it doesnt seem that important to finish it.

Congrats Arnie!!! Good to see you have taken it in good spirit the way it shoud be hehe. :D A few of them seem to like it, and as one of them said its a nice tdy example of an old car. Can't remember how many times my micra was on there lol. :) Makes me laugh though. :D

Stand up be proud and be counted! I think alan should go on the site and say thanks lol, That wud really wind them up! Just go on and say cheers guys, for giving me publicity - oh and while im at it ur posting pics from my site with copyright without owners permission - please #### off!

lol surprised they haven't had a go at mine yet, lol I'd bet they would love it! haha

It was on there a while back when it resprayed blue and it got mixed views, lol even more so with the air brushing I'd expect.

Kev

ollie240585 said:

mate have you ever been up against his car!! it out ran my 1.3!!! i thought well its not far off a 1.3 if its a 1.2 but then i found out it was a 1.0 OMG!!!

Anyone who's on the barry boys site wouldn't know taste if it was tattooed across their very small brain. An entire site dedicated to taking the pee out of other people is just wrong on so many different levels. You would think they have better things to do with there time. Bunch of idiots!!

I actually laughed more at the black one parked next to it which had greater comedy value. If your car was that Barry it'd have made the cut for my Ten of the Worst at TOTB thread

James's is hardly Barry...

Ah James is getting stick now:

I actually laughed more at the black one parked next to it which had greater comedy value.

fluffsigmaronicmicra.jpg

And well done Alana Rnold on changing the images to generate even more publicity for your site; now so many more people will be able to see the exciting transformation you have carried out on this fine car.

I bet it worked :p

Looking at the statistics for my site, it appears so! Obv i dont get any revenue for it, just like to get the name about :)

Arnold said:
Looking at the statistics for my site, it appears so! Obv i dont get any revenue for it, just like to get the name about :)

Yeah, The more people that know your name...erm...mate the better!

nice one rimmer! i was on their a few years back and most people said it wasnt barry :p not that i cared anyway most of the idiots on their dont have the first clue about cars

True! lol

Just got this alert -

The domain alanarnold.co.uk (arnold) has reached 80% of its bandwidth limit.

Shows this free advertising is working quite well! lol.

Back