Boys Toys

B

Ben

Was thinking bout getting a mini moto or something just to keep me entertained since im not spending money modding the car anyore just wondered if anyone had one or thought they were worth it? just for a laugh. I seen some of the scrambler ones for like £120 delivered brand new which seems ok - though if not i might get a petrol RC car, any suggestions?

ive got a mini moto but tbh i dont use it much or at all recently due to people in my area not liking them that much,

ive also got a nitro rc truck and car aswell and these are fun and less hassle with other people very fun to jump trucks off stupidly high jumps, if you do some looking around and watch some videos i think you will enjoy them so much that you will get one

aye if a got a mini moto like a wudnt be using it in the street, would take it to a field or summit coz a live in a #### hole to be honest

they arnt law friendly, my mates son has one has one and he is always getting warned by the police even when he is over a feild the parks police comes over. they are good fun tho lol.

now they RC car's i am a big fan of, i have had quite a few of them, or if you are looking for a hobbie then try RC planes they are even more fun.

cheers for the advice, really helpful, any suggestions> in terms of RC - i.e. links etc - about the same price as the moto

i got an RC car and richie has a mini moto as well as the car. The moto is a pain to use because its hard to find somwhere quiet to use it, but the cars can be used anywhere, just dont get an on road R/C car, off roaders are so much more fun :)

break out the yellow pages and find your nearest hobbie/RC store and just go down there a take a look, there's loads there's planes, boats, on road/off road car's, in door/out door helicopters. all you have to do it take your pick

Grant

if you are looking at buying a plane then you can buy mine i have a fully working trainer plane with all working bit all ready to go nothing wrong with it, i have box and cart everything to get you going.

cheers, ian might take a trip in on pay day - dont want nothing too mad but after off road rather than racer

120 delvered seems cheap. you have to watch out when buyng something like that coz the cheaper ones are often cheaply made with low grade metal and crappy welding. why not get a monkey bike. theyre awesome

been bidding on a few Rc cars, got outbid on one this morning but we shall see...

I have a nitro buggy. With the R/C Cars you get what you pay for. I'd recommend going to a model shop and spending a good amount of money for the quality.

Back