Made Spare Parts??

Dear All, Apart from Nissan does anyone else make new or refurb: spare parts for the 1998 k11's or any of the 1993-2002 because I have been looking for a new fuel sender & have been told by Nissan that they are nolonger available new. For 28 years I owned a Citroen 2CV6 dolly and belonged to their club for the same number of years and spare parts were easier to get hold of than Nissan also quite a lot of spares were speically made for all different models. I only bought another k11 due to there reliablity & so called"bullet proof engine". One letter I sent in was about removing the dashboard to replace a bulb, but I am concerned that I could break something behind the dash, & if someone in my local aera of Selsdon/Croydon could show how its done that would help. Thank You Peter0003

Instrument cluster removal on a K11 has to be the easiest out there, 2 screws at the bottom holding the cowl and just 3 screws holding the cluster, plenty of wire loom to allow you to unplug the two connectors, it's a joy to work on.