MA12. easy and cheap power gain

dose anyone know of any cheap and easy power gains on my 1991 k10 1.2 (ma12) as the lads at college are constantly ripping me for my k10 I just what to show them its not useless, without spending to much money.
would love your help guys, as I'm new to the mighty micra k10
Nath.

K+N air filter straight away
421 exhaust manifold
different muffler box may help?

loads you can do to the MA engine just depends how much time and effort you want to put in

Just tell em all to #### off and enjoy your car bro. Resist the urge to give in to that testosterone big willy bull ####.
If that don't work then just find new friends dude, cheapest and most effective solution. (Y)

yeah i agree theres no need to blast around showing off who has the fastest car in a straight line bla bla bla. just enjoy the car. yeah by all means if you want to extract some power go ahead but it wont be much unless you have ya foot down 24/7 in my opinion tho that just sucks. its like shouting look at me im being a pratt. i won't deny a like 3am back road blasting now and again but i say its more fun at a track. it aint like the old days anymore dude

thank for all them comments im just going to go for a new air filter and strip out :) and my mate at college crashed his car yesterday so its defo quicker than his atm lol
one thing i would like to pass out to any of you who are doing up a k10 on a tight budget, is making the standard seats hug better by taking out the metal springs from underneath it makes a massive difference and is well comfy, saves me spending money on bucket seats :)

best bang for buck,

1. strip out all unnecessary weight.
2. cg13 engine on stock k10 carb
3. uprated exhaust manifold and inlet setup

dave' s right skim 100 thou and it's scrap .listen to the man that builds some of the fastest micra engines in the coumtry

I have a 1992 K10 Super S. I want 100bhp+, can you tell me my best engine option, preferbly an engine that will use my box but otherwise is a carbed GA15/16 the best way to go?Or perhaps a K11 1.3 Super S engine and box as it has LSD.

I'm going with Polo 6n coilovers and was planning on replacing the old tired bushes with genuine Nissan items unless anyone knows where i can get poly bush sets at a reasonable price?

I have a 1992 K10 Super S. I want 100bhp+
SR20det should do the trick :)

k10 t.jpg

Just wondering gtsnissanb will the cg13 work well on the stock k10 carb as it is? Why not use the manifold and injectors from the cg engine? Have you used a K10 dizzy on the cg engine?

how did you get inside your seats to remove the springs ?? Did you have to cut the seat open ??
would it be worth removing some foam too for some extra hug ?
bearing in mind i cant really feel many springs :/

Back