M reg light problems

we have a little green M reg micra and thre are a couple of probles I cnt sem to figure first of all passanger side headlight will only go on dipped beam this seems to have happened after a month or two of buzzing noise when the lights get put on, I changed the lamp and then thats where my skills end I'm afraid.

secondly rear passanger side light cluster all works fine except the indicator which agais not a lamp probem unless im ftting it wrong?

thirdly the blowers go from off to full nothing in between works at all?

and last but not least the reverse light has never ever woked and I dunno why but even more bizzarly this reverse light disease seems t have been passed on to my new k12 (well 03 plate) as the reverse light now refses to work on him also??????????????????

you gotta love ya micra :)

I know his is a long list but you guys ar ethe experts and I am sick of being tld just get rid cs we love both ur micras and would like to sort the little issues out so any advice would much appreciated.

the headlight may be a dim/dip relay problem (moddedmicra disabled his on his blog iirc)
and a heatercard prob on the heater
and a g/box reverse light switch prob maybe ? :)

I had an issue with one of my headlamps which turned out to be the connector for the h/lamp bulb, whick the wires had corroded and caused the wire to burn out! Solved with a connector of another car in scrappy, soldered and heatshrink to ensure best connection

Back