LPG on micra?

anyone has installed a kit for lpg?
im thinking of installing one on my micra,coz gas prices here in greece are way to expensive (1.8 euros per litre...)

lpg here is 0.7 euros per lt
95oct gas 1.7-1.8

is it possible for lpg prices to go up and gas prices to remain the same?

can u give me any extra info about the system?
cost?performance?consumption?problems?

lpg here is 0.7 euros per lt
95oct gas 1.7-1.8

is it possible for lpg prices to go up and gas prices to remain the same?

can u give me any extra info about the system?
cost?performance?consumption?problems?

thats a good saving, i think our suppliers have got greedy and are charging about 2/3 the cost of petrol lately (i think the tax difference should make ours less than 1/2 the price of petrol like it used to be fwn)
mine was the old 2nd generation kit (£500) with just a nozzle under suction/vacuum, but the later kits directly inject the gas through 4 nozzles which are piggybacked into the injectors and signaled via the ecu

I have a BRC sequential LPG system on my 1.3GX. Goes fine, has paid for itself many times over already.

i had a 10% power loss :eek:

thats correct because you are working a single nozzle system..
the new ones with the multi point nozzles you can even see an increase of power if you are smart enough to not let the LPG ecu do an itself quick tune
and tune the ecu by hand after all the LPG runs on 105-108 ron...despite the gasoline that in the best run with 100ron

thats correct because you are working a single nozzle system..
the new ones with the multi point nozzles you can even see an increase of power if you are smart enough to not let the LPG ecu do an itself quick tune
and tune the ecu by hand after all the LPG runs on 105-108 ron...despite the gasoline that in the best run with 100ron

do you have installed lpg system on your micra?

p.s.
u have full pm inbox...:wow:

Back