Lpg ignition pulse wire position

Hello and happy new year!

I'm totally newbie on commeting here but i've already read a lot of your posts which was absolutely usefull.

I own a Micra k11 1.3 cg13de 1996.

I kindly request your help in a problem i'm facing...

I try to connect a cut-off/on lpg valve on my lpg kit (single point under throttle body).

It has two wires: red (+12v) and a brown one (ignition pulse).

I don't know where brown has to be connected... distributor has to connection: one for ignition module (5pin or 6pin) and the other for camshaft sensor (2pin).

Does anyone has installed any lpg kit on this car to guide me?

Thank you in advance.

mine had no safety cutout iirc mate, just a gas valve/solenoid on the ignition circuit
i found that the gas exit tube restricted the throttlebody a fair bit, and ended up with a GA16 throttlebody :)

mine had no safety cutout iirc mate, just a gas valve/solenoid on the ignition circuit
i found that the gas exit tube restricted the throttlebody a fair bit, and ended up with a GA16 throttlebody :)

Well, that's a bit worring for me...
I don't have change ga13de throttlebody. Until now from testing engine response on gas is good. But lpg valve cuts off after 5 seconds because lpg controler don't receive any pulse from ignition.

That's why i asked about pulse wire. The blue one is the correct?

yes blue mate, but its not a very strong signal tho (i think some tacho,s need a signal amplifier )
mine seemed to lose about 10% power on gas, but with the bigger t/b and some experimenting with different size restricting collars in the top of the t/b i ended with at least stock hp :)

So blue wire... Now i have to check power loss caused by collars and t/b.
A lot of work infront of me.

Thank you very much Frank for your inspections. You are very helpful as usual in this forum.

So blue wire... Now i have to check power loss caused by collars and t/b.
A lot of work infront of me.

Thank you very much Frank for your inspections. You are very helpful as usual in this forum.

i fitted the collar at the top of the t/b to create some extra vacuum around the gas nozzle mate, because it was leaning out at full throttle
so it ended up with (about) a 50mm aperture at the top of the t/b and a 50mm throttle plate, you cant see it in this pic tho :)

29482.jpg

i fitted the collar at the top of the t/b to create some extra vacuum around the gas nozzle mate, because it was leaning out at full throttle
so it ended up with (about) a 50mm aperture at the top of the t/b and a 50mm throttle plate, you cant see it in this pic tho :)

View attachment 39370

Good stuff. Even in idle mine has a lot of power on sucking air, so the best solution is to use this suction at lpg'es benefit.

When i finish my project i'll post photos. This micra is a long story...

Had a blown headgasket, previous owner wanted it to be withdrawn from roads, but i decided to restore it by myself.

I fixed engine, trying to fix a DIY lpg kit and after that i'll paint it.

I don't know if my information will be usefull for others but you were very informative so long (readinf posts, gathering points e.t.c.)...
.... will be my little contribution...

Back