lowering 50/60mm? and camber

Hi, I'm new to micras and don't even have one yet because I wanted to get a few answers from some owners before I take the plunge!
I mainly want to know about what's possible lowering wise. I can only find up to a 35mm drop after doing a quick search on the net, can you get hold of anything lower? and if so, are arch mods necessary with 14/15" wheels?
Finally, I've seen a few pics of micras running rear camber, how is that achieved? I've got a corsa b atm and to camber the rear wheels its a case of bodging it with washers, is it the same deal with micras?
Thanks in advance Jo

mph on here supplies 50mm+ lowering springs for the K11, you can usually get away with running 14" alloys all depends on the offset though. + you'll need a adjustable panhard rod (mph again) :D

they cut-n-shut the axle for negative camber jo, and there are countless threads on lowering springs, and welcome btw :)

thanks for the speedy replies, what's the ideal offset? I've got some et 35 15's with 195/45 tyres on the corsa that I'd like to swap onto the micra when it arrives, I'm guessing there'll be scrubbing issues?

Back