markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Have we got this one on here?

10042011379.jpg

Seen here

Oh my, I love it!!

11042011387.jpg

I got to get me some coilovers now I've seen this. But how can you run 12"s without foweling the brakes?? I keep seeing loads of cheap 12"s on the bay but didnt think they'd fit.

That would be me :) just registered so hi everyone. they fit fine over the calipers but with such small wheels ground clearance is not great but workable. the words go kart come to mind :)

Just a we heads up on the micra, Have fitted mini coilovers into the rear now and the car is sitting level with lots of adjustment left, the coilovers are basically screwed fully up.

yea they are a straight fit, only thing i had to change was a smaller bolt (m10) for the bottom mount onto the axle as the originally bolt will not fit through the bush in the coilover. Undercarriage scrappage is a bit of a problem but as long as you keep an eye out on where you are going its ok :)

I used Gaz adjustable coil overs which i had for some time, will need to get new springs for them as they are coil bound and very stiff. apart from that they are a good job, considering 13s with a dish. any suggestions?

Back