1x Crossfire 1000D
1x Gas Silver 12" in 43L vented box
1x optima yellow
0 Gauge Wire

all installed in 4 hours...=)

and my score at a dB-Drag event a few weeks ago:

141.7dB at 63Hz

more to come with a better box...=)

My setup's won the MSC Ice trophy two years running at JAE, although it didn't get much of a demo this year due to feeling rather hung over!! Also, it may not be the loudest either (never had a DB test) but still wrecks your ears & makes you dizzy! she's running

AUDIO & ELECTRICAL

Pioneer DEH-9600 WMA/MP3 Headunit
Kenwood 1100W Subwoofer Amp
Two Phoenix Gold 250W RMS Subs
Two Pioneer 17cm 55W RMS Front Speakers
Two Pioneer 6X9" 80W RMS Rear Speakers
Two Alpine MRP-T130 2X90 (1x250) RMS Amps
Windows XP Car Puter - 1.5Ghz, 512MB Ram, 7" touchscreen ETC
Pioneer CD-RB20 IP Bus
Pioneer 6 Disc CD Changer
Fused Distributed Live (4Awg)

All off a standard battery :)

The rear has a false floor, stealth shelf, amps hidden in rear cards and a custom box.

boot2.jpg

Mine was rather loud....unfortunately its now all boxed up in my room :(.

1200wrms of mono power into a custom vented JL subwoofer setup. The fronts were DLS Reference R6a speakers being given 150wrms/side.

0awg cabling was used along with a split-charge system.

I miss it already :(

Don't think mine's the loudest but sub pushes out 1500w peak power and amp pushes out 1800w peak power.

Alpine Typre R 1242d 12" 1500w

Kenwood KAC9125d 1800w (I think is the model number!)

ill dig some pics of mine out later, but for now ill put the spec

2x Yellow Top Batts
0 Gauge cabling

Alpine Giving Head
4 x Magnat Rock 1000 Amps
4 x Magnat Rock 800 Amps
4 x Magnat Extreme 16.5cm Comps (sets)
4 x Magnat Destructor 1200 Subs
1 x Stinger Power Cap
Various Stinger Wiring and Distrubution Blocks

Custom fibreglass build, front seats back in a 5 door

Lowered the car 40mm on top of the 35mm springs, and read

147,8db on the meter! Loud enough i feel, i was havin problems with the amps overheatin and the fans not working, although it may not be too much louder when producing full power!

Budget install, big bang!

I tjhink I can go the other way with the quietest. Until I can be bothered to put something better in (if I bother) I have a 10 stack CD changer and blaupunkt HU, some Ford Fiesta Mk2 front speakers and some (supposedly) 300w 6x9's.
Total power maybe 50w RMS.
I do have a 10 inch sub, twin 8 inch sub and a ripspeed HU but no amp so no point in installing yet.

screw installs :p raceworx blue micra was the louds with a stright through 2" 4 branch manifold back with no boxs! just a 4" tip for the backbox :p

yeah, the cams i had in my car before they melted to the head...lol

that was loud, cos its the exhaust i now have on my car. (only i have put two more silencers in it)

that was pretty loud.!!!

I had two 15's on my old K10 micra... (10 years ago!) the Doors used to flex 1 inch and the back windows half an inch or more hahaha. Then I got a turbo and it was all sold sharpish!

Yeah i'm with the RAC, but if you don't carry a spare, they'l charge you for the call out

I gave up on the bass race a couple of years ago when i realized that it didnt matter how loud my car was, there is always going to better somebody with a bigger wallet.

currently running:

2x 12" fusion encounter subs
2x 300W fusion encounter amps
standard battery

Soon to come:

2x more 12" fusion encounter subs (4 in total)
Fusion Jonah Class D competition Amp
fusion front speakers
fusion componants

Only need to purchase the front speakers and componants,and save enough money to have the install made :)

Back