Lx micra for sale

CMF_Lx_Micra

» CMF Member
Ive just placed a deposit on a honda civic 2012 so i will be selling my micra which served me very well.I take delivery of my new car in may but never trust a car salesmen maybe june.

So up for sale is nissan Micra lx 95 model silver manual.
Odometer reading 217000 at the moment. Rego till end of october. Service done every 5000km's with 10-40 castrol magnetec oil and oil filter. Fuel filter done every 12 months air filter cleaned every service. All services done by me at home. My posts can be searched for confirmation on most things ive mentioned in this thread.

All parts fitted in the last 17000km's
2 new tyres at the front 50% tread in the back
new disc brakes discs machined
new spark plugs Iriduim Ngk
new throttle body
new distributor
new belts
Injectors cleaned
K and N air box filter.

Parts for sale
New water pump
New Back brakes
4 fuel injectors
throttle body
distributor
new spark plugs Iriduim ngk

Parts for sale that aren't new where in working order when removed the reason i put the new ones in i found cheap new parts on ebay with warranty so as to use them while under warranty made good sense to me. I stocked parts as incase of a breakdown i wouldnt be able to get to work and would cost me alot more then to have spares.

Pictures and prices will come up in the next couple weeks

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Lx_Micra WROTE:

"Service done every 5000km's with 10-40 castrol magnetec oil and oil filter.

good! that stuff causes problems when not serviced correctly/correct intervals

Good Luck with Sale

Price?

CMF_Lx_Micra

» CMF Member
Bump

Hey guys so i took delivery of my new car this week so now im officially selling the micra.

anyone interested give me a call on 0422 256 784

I will be advertising the car at $3500 but the price is negotiable and i do want the car out of here.

the parts are also for sale

Back