Micra K12 2004 Trip Computer Information Display

Hi all am wondering can anyone be of assistance. I have an 04 Micra K12 and am installing the Trip Computer/info display. My vehicle doesn't have the standard multiplug connection on the loom. Was hoping somebody who has one installed could tell me which wire colours on the back of the unit correspond with Constant power, Accessory power and ground colours, and illumination on the wires going into the unit, also which one may be the outside temperature wire and perhaps vehicle speed sensor.

I have the power, accessory power, ground etc from the loom sorted but do not know which wires from the back of the trip computer multi connector are which. There are 9 wires.

The colours are as follows

Black with silver dot
Red with Silver dot
White with silver dot
Yellow with silver dot
Dark green with silver dot

Smaller gauge red with silver dot
Smaller gauge blue with silver dot
smaller gauge white with silver dot
smaller gauge lime Green with silver dot
smaller gauge orange with silver dot

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1660187260280.png

Attachments

• IMG_20220811_034853.jpg
    IMG_20220811_034853.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 114
isn't this part of the CAN system, so all data transfer rather than direct feed, which means you need to have the correct output on the bcm, lan and the combination display for it to work? It's a bit more involved than each wire doing 1 thing I believe.

Would be happy to be wrong though, as I've been wondering about one for a while.

Tbh I am only really wanting it for filling the aperture and acquiring the basic functions, illumination, time date/temperature etc. I am trying to retrofit into a Japanese import and connect to a loom which on the March has 20 pins for a primitive factory navigation I believe (pictured below) but my car was not equipped. I have it powered up now and have deciphered the main wiring colours etc.
1660256464395.png

isn't this part of the CAN system, so all data transfer rather than direct feed, which means you need to have the correct output on the bcm, lan and the combination display for it to work? It's a bit more involved than each wire doing 1 thing I believe.

Would be happy to be wrong though, as I've been wondering about one for a whil
1660259881671.jpeg

Hi all am wondering can anyone be of assistance. I have an 04 Micra K12 and am installing the Trip Computer/info display. My vehicle doesn't have the standard multiplug connection on the loom. Was hoping somebody who has one installed could tell me which wire colours on the back of the unit correspond with Constant power, Accessory power and ground colours, and illumination on the wires going into the unit, also which one may be the outside temperature wire and perhaps vehicle speed sensor.

I have the power, accessory power, ground etc from the loom sorted but do not know which wires from the back of the trip computer multi connector are which. There are 9 wires.

The colours are as follows

Black with silver dot
Red with Silver dot
White with silver dot
Yellow with silver dot
Dark green with silver dot

Smaller gauge red with silver dot
Smaller gauge blue with silver dot
smaller gauge white with silver dot
smaller gauge lime Green with silver dot
smaller gauge orange with silver dot

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 78463
Hello, did you manage to make the trip computer work? How did you connect the wires? I'm only interested in seeing the mpg / fuel consumption

Back