Lotus Elise

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mr-micra-sam

so im out in the little K11 going round the driving test routes then just on the way home waiting to pull out on a main road and i see an elise hmmmmm give him some time and let him go past or fly out and slow the rich git down hmmmm soo i fly out floring it into second wait till 40 into 3rd 50 4th 65mph screemin away in 4th ,this frickin elise is NOT getting past!!!!! 5th grrrrrrzzzzzzzzz dam it 40mph zone and the git turns off......:down:

i owned an elise in a micra i wasted a 106 the other day heheeeee ive even raced a skyline off the lights for the circomstances i did well he was over the line and had the inside lane lol

from those gear changes your doing the engine shouldnt be screaming. unless it was from you mouth.
leave it in 2nd until 58mph, then leave it in 3rd until 79mph.
this is the sound of a cg engine working nicely. and dont worry the ecu will stop you from breaking it. soft cut out happens just after these speeds.

mr-micra-sam said:
so im out in the little K11 going round the driving test routes then just on the way home waiting to pull out on a main road and i see an elise hmmmmm give him some time and let him go past or fly out and slow the rich git down hmmmm soo i fly out floring it into second wait till 40 into 3rd 50 4th 65mph screemin away in 4th ,this frickin elise is NOT getting past!!!!! 5th grrrrrrzzzzzzzzz dam it 40mph zone and the git turns off......:down:

i owned an elise in a micra i wasted a 106 the other day heheeeee ive even raced a skyline off the lights for the circomstances i did well he was over the line and had the inside lane lol

i can guarentee the other cars wernt racing..

Will people please read the rules before posting on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back