Lost parcels

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Anyone had any experience with lost parcels? Parcel Farce have managed to lose my tent in Preston! Its worth £190, and they've got no record of it leaving there depot, despite not being able to find it anywhere.

The company that i was sending it back to have no record of it arriving, so im assuming that full responsibility for compensation lies with Parcel Force?

I just spoke to someone there who was more than unhelpful, saying she didnt know how i should proceed. Anyone got any advice for me? Im definitly not letting this go. I guess a manager or supervisor at the depot would be the next stage, just wouldnt mind a heads up for what im about to go through to get my money back!

Cheers
Arnold

Compensation up to a maximum of £150 will be payable for loss of or damage to a Consignment sent under these Services except where the Customer has paid an additional charge for enhanced compensation, when the limit will be the amount appropriate to the level of charge paid (as advertised by Parcelforce Worldwide from time to time), subject to the overall limit available being £2500;
In respect of late delivery (as defined in Condition 10.2) the Customer may claim a refund of the Consignment Charges paid for the Service selected as set out below, where A and B shall have the following meanings:-
A – Percentage refund of the Consignment Charges paid if delivered on the due day but not in accordance with the Service.
B – Percentage refund of the Consignment Charges paid if delivered after the due day

Parcelforce Worldwide will require the Customer to substantiate a claim by providing any relevant information about the Consignment including proof of despatch, proof of value, estimates for repair costs, cost price, invoices (excluding VAT), weight and nature of the item(s) lost or damaged and (in the case of damage) provide the Consignment and its packaging for inspection.
Parcelforce Worldwide may make such investigations as it deems necessary to satisfy itself of the validity of any claim.
All claims for compensation must be made on a fully completed Parcelforce Worldwide claim form which must be received by Parcelforce Worldwide within 30 (thirty) days of Despatch.

thats all i can find on the website :S

i ordered black diamond discs n pads for a k11 but i needed k10 ones because iv git a march, so i recorded delivery sent them back and they went missing,

I wrote a complaint n sent photocopy of my recorded delivery post office said they wanted some documents from the people i bought the parts from then they wanted black diamond written responce and these places didnt provide me with nothing at all, i cant remember everything basically just blagged me off and sent me paperwork to fill in and made me just go around in a loop by then it said you havent done all this within 15days we will drop the case and wnt open it again.

I hate them i lost like £160 worth of goods there and they just dissappeared. When it comes to compensation these people will run a mile and try to avoid everything at every cost.

nismo_k12 said:
my mate used to sell BB Guns over the net and PF lost 4 of them worth over 3K. He's never used them since.

were they made out of platinum and shot diamands instead of bullets???? BB guns, theyre like 4 euros each! lol

Arnold, i tink they compensate you up to a certain amount, i thinkits about £150ish but theyre nobbas,i never use em they lost a pair of jeans once i sent and took me about 4 months to get the money back

nah these where replicas of real guns all electric powered as well. He would buy them in bulk orders from the suppliers and use PF to deliver. He made a fortune selling them.

Back