Losing Faith!

So am I mate, my car currently needs inner track rods, a clutch master cylinder and has a bad misfire :down:.

Mines in for repairs for the fourth time in three months of ownership. So I know how you both feel.

We should fom an MSC support group for ourselves.

Group hug :laugh: ?

I assume he means Losing faith in the forum, because he posted a picture of his car saying got stance and he was corrected in the meaning of Stance fwn

Losing Faith!

its about personal satisfaction ,how you feel on your car
what parts un-faithing you ?
its like these people who sell their soul then get very rich spreading corruption for the beast, some realize or wont join then repent their mistake,but are murder'd off this planet ,not mentioning any names :grinning:
MICRA RAGE its about turning the next page

loosing faith in my car, am not a rich person, i constantly on a budget, my car needs a new clutch, everything you buy you have to moddifiy, no straight fits, both of my sills have been done, so i think it looks a mess but i understand it is a micra they are classed as old peoples cars, so no real modded things to buy, its all trial and error, dont get me wrong i love my car, just things aint cheap for budged grabbers out there, and a MSC support group sounds good to be fair, need more motivation :D

(Y)
markbognor
Guy
Tchaaa
sr20bud
Karlj
joesouthgate
R-REG-SR

I'll start the meeting off:

tea.jpg

and

biscuits.jpg

:laugh:.

slurp,, love siping hot tea,,
ok on the agenda in this meet is at least preping micra ready for winter
heater working, check
coolant level , check
tyres legal , check
anyhting to add,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and who's stosh'd all the chocy digestives?????????

heater working, check
coolant level , check
tyres legal , check
anyhting to add,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and who's stosh'd all the chocy digestives?????????

make sure your squirter bottle dont freeze, also the battery just incase its drains in the cold, "slurp slurp" make sure to get some grit out just incase you get snowed in, in a lowered micra

heater working, check
coolant level , check
tyres legal , check

buy a tin off this,http://www.directcarparts.co.uk/product/279/tsl/carplan-tetroseal-car-body-underseal.html get ya car on ramps or stands with a cheap brush and brushs away till your hearts content..got to be a cheap to get ya car ready for winter eh ?

and could i have a coffee, white no sugar please,

Not looking forward to winter, *SLURRP*, mine's drinking coolant but I've order *MUNCH, MUNCH* a new water pump because I can't find a leak anywhere else *SLURRRP*.

nippy iam that skint i cant afford the membership know more even tho its worth it..........so i cant correct any typos ashheorbbmmrty :eek:

am that skint i could never afford the membership :down: and tbh i think my car is coming off the road in january, cant afford the insurace :down:

buy a tin off this,http://www.directcarparts.co.uk/product/279/tsl/carplan-tetroseal-car-body-underseal.html get ya car on ramps or stands with a cheap brush and brushs away till your hearts content..got to be a cheap to get ya car ready for winter eh ?

and could i have a coffee, white no sugar please,

Quote Originally Posted by R-REG-SR View Post
heater working, check
coolant level , check
tyres legal , check
make sure your squirter bottle dont freeze, also the battery just incase its drains in the cold, "slurp slurp" make sure to get some grit out just incase you get snowed in, in a lowered micra

list is growing
dont use windows when frozen untill 10-15 mins of car running

also keep a little shovel and some tow rope in the boot, also summat to eat and a drink just incase you get stuck were theres no help :laugh:

Nah, never happened. I've ordered the inner tie rod tool and I had an email from a parts place that said they did them so I need to order those as well :grinning:.

hi my name is NeX and i am a Micraholic.... i have had 10 micras in my life time and i still have 5, as of yet i have had no problems with them....am i doing something wrong?

Is your master cylinder ruled? if no you can change de rubber seals, it is easy to change the pump is like a syringe you must remove two bolts and it is out, then you keep out a secure and change the rubber seal, it is connected to the clutch pedal.

The slave cylinder in most difficult to operate.

yep the k11s are awesome, thats why mine keep going strong, that and i look after them too

Juan, if you look at my car, the cylinder itself is conencted to the pedal by a plastic rod with a rubbish clip on the end which clips onto a peg on the clutch pedal. My shaft (oo-er) has worn sideways through the support in the firewall and the clip keeps falling off disconnecting the clutch pedal in the process. You can see the widened hole in this pic and the cable tie that stops it sliding sideways and falling off:

clutch_pedal_after.png

i keep losing faith. but if you goto your window and look outside. you'll be reminded why you keep on with it! :p

Window.jpg

Going to put this nugget of self reflection in here, seeing as this thread seems like the ideal place for it.......

Seriously considering scrapping the Mazda before I put any money or time into it, I don't see the point in starting, knowing that I'll start stripping the engine out get bored and leave it, then scrap it anyway

Just looking at my track record says I shouldn't bother, little red.... scraped, charlie.... sold (ish may have it back next year), hell I haven't even finished smoothing off my march boot

Normally I'll just flip a coin but I don't see that helping much, my problem is I'm easily side tracked, I'll start doing something then half way through start something else and forget about the first thing I was doing

Normally I'll just flip a coin but I don't see that helping much, my problem is I'm easily side tracked, I'll start doing something then half way through start something else and forget about the first thing I was doing

this sounds like me, i start summat, then get bored then start sumamt else, things never get finished, but my advice to you is, GET IT DONE (Y) just think of the feeling you get after you have achived summat by your self, the best feeling ever, then you can stand back and say i done that :laugh:, saying that i think i need to take my own advice :down:

Back