Looks like ill be selling my K11

Mrs wants to learn to drive so may keep it for a bit, but she will want a 4 door for the grandkid:rolleyes: I have my navara for work again now as the micra wont fit all my tools into it. I know it may sound mad, but i actually prefer driving a 12 year old Micra to a 5 year old top of the range navara:eek:

So much more driving pleasure, p1ss easy to park, easy in small lanes etc etc. I still use it in the evenings and may still rip the rear seats out and turn it into a 'van' What would a 200 be worth as is with 30mm lowering springs and the new wheels and tires? 3 owners, pwr steering, central locking, AC, Blaupunkt recon CD, aero wiper blades, recon gearbox, new maf sensor. basically all the micra niggles have been fixed, and 70 something k on the clock, with full service history.

008rs.jpg

img03651.jpg

001yb.jpg

I'd say 700ish?

I don't think wheels, lowering springs or anything add any value as generally mods come out of your pocket..

When i have sold my Navaras in the past i have advertised with two prices, one price will include all mods, both interior, exterior and engine, and one for a back to factory. I sold 3 so far, and the buyers bought as is with all the mods. Must admit im still a firm believer that any exterior mods are out of your own pocket if i were to buy, but i know i can sell for more with mods....so a tricky one. I will probably take it back to stock and give all the mods to my daughter who is buying my other daughters older Micra:) She prefers that greeny blue colour.

Weather permitting i will take out the back seats this weekend and see how it could work as a van, would then get the rear tinted and sides done to match the colour so it will be a proper MicraVan:D:eek:

I know, but what im saying is it still bumps up the price of the car up if you sold them on the car! To say it doesnt is just stupid!
have a look at the sale threads on here for instance, 3 x sr20 k11,s and turbo k11,s have zero interest, yet mckenzie,s and sam,s stock k11,s flew out

Mine didn't when I tried to sell it :p but you're right Frank nobody is willing to take the risk in buying a modified car, how do you know it's not been tinkered with by a monkey with a spanner

have a look at the sale threads on here for instance, 3 x sr20 k11,s and turbo k11,s have zero interest, yet mckenzie,s and sam,s stock k11,s flew out

Again im not talking about interest, people love a stock car to work on but wether you like it or not, expensive parts on a car increase the value, its just common sense!

Can you tell me how that works? A friend is selling a Volvo S40 T4, it's had over 30k spent on the engine alone with receipts to prove it, coilovers blah blah blah and he can't even get £1800 for it

So how exactly do expensive parts increase value?

Im keeping mine and converting to a van at the weekend, its more fun to drive that wafting along the Mways with climate control and full leather and the emgine not having to work. I got a buzz everytime i took the micra to work, will have to look at putting a 1.3 in it just to cope with the weight it has to carry:eek:

Can you tell me how that works? A friend is selling a Volvo S40 T4, it's had over 30k spent on the engine alone with receipts to prove it, coilovers blah blah blah and he can't even get £1800 for it

So how exactly do expensive parts increase value?

Probably a ****e salesman

He buys and sells cars for a second income, nobody is willing to buy a car that's been modded for a hefty price regardless of history unless its either a very rare car or a competition car

Back