looking for a new toy

Hey everyone, I've been thinking of selling my micra recently, I've not advertised it but today a guy drove past me today on my cul-de-sac n offered to buy it off me if I ever sell it... how did he know lol, anyways I was unsure what to say so with the condition it is in I said 600 n he seemed interested.

its a 98 silver k11 with a reconditioned 1.3 engine, i believe from matt humphries last year, the car has done around 100k not sure on this engine mileage but it runs as it should, its stripped out with 2 buckets I know its not everyone's cuppa tea so I was just testing the water. if this guy isn't serious most likely I'll put it back to standard and try again.

Is 600 fair? With 7 months tax n 11months mot.

Cheers Dean

awkward when your put on the spot.... best thing to do is look on ebay and compare yours to stuff on there then at least you get a good idea of what its worth :) what seats are they cause there probably worth a bit :p

Erm classic dunno what year or mileage but there comfy n supportive round the bends :) there off Danny squarepants so pics may be on here some where

Back