Looking at buying a K11 as a daily. I'm 6'2", will I fit comfortably?

Got my eye on a nice little K11 1.0 GX but I've never even been in a Micra (to my knowledge) and I'm not sure I'll confortably fit behind the wheel. Any other big guys driving K11s?

I'm 6'3" and 15st and I'm on my 3rd micra. No problems here and don't even have to have the seat all the way back ;)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

i have to have the seat all the way back for my street rep ;) nah joking, after driving longer than 20 minutes i get back ache so its more comfortable for me to sit back

So you as tall as me and weight a kilo or two more :p
Think it was more the fact I was trying to warm up a 4 man tent by myself....

6'1" and I have long legs like 34" or 35" inside leg. With the seat all the way back, it's alright with the stock steering wheel. I got a HKB boss and deep dish wheel off eBay which is a smaller diameter, which lets me set the steering column to the low position (instead of highest for stock wheel), which means my arms aren't stretched out straight anymore. Much more comfortable with bent elbows and wheel not touching my legs lol.

It's one of the roomiest small cars ever really, although I'd recommend a boss and after-market wheel if you have long legs :)

Back