London Explosions

I know theres not alot of Londoners on here but i take it everyone's seen/heard whats happened?

I was about to head out to univeristy at London Bridge today to get results but all public transport has been shut down.

Just after we won the Olympic bid too. Big blow to the country.

Attachments

• PICT1286 (Medium).JPG
    PICT1286 (Medium).JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 123
  • PICT1287 (Medium).JPG
    PICT1287 (Medium).JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 130
  • PICT1289 (Medium).JPG
    PICT1289 (Medium).JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 119
  • PICT1288 (Medium).JPG
    PICT1288 (Medium).JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 134
http://www.micra.org.uk/t2868.html :p

blasts are well bad, is stupid what people do.

Yea - this is truely shocking, but if not anything it was to be expected at somepoint.

And i thought we had it bad up here from the riots at the G8. :(
Just ain't cool :(

some people are complete B*stards!!

why do something like that?

i know it's hypocritical but anyone involved with terrorism should be shot!

according to a news update on radio-1 the assholes who did the world trade centres are behind it, they have left a message on a internet site somewhere!

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/international/0,1518,364134,00.html

We live in a sad world.
You get world leaders say that these terrorist will not win. They said that when 9/11 happened.

All the worlds resources will not stop things like this and I believe there may well be more attacks, may not be in London but other parts of the world.
Truth is, if you capture Bin Laden, another Bin Laden rises.

There is no stopping these people, they have no regard for life only for the brainwashed cause they believe in.

Day of joy then day of sadness, all in 24 hours.

this completly sux!!

i cannot see how these people can do something like this and not think of all the innocent people they are are affecting.

i think we should leave derka derkastan and let them carry on blowing each other up instead bringing there bombs here.

they really have P***ed me off!!!

oh mate don't get me started! i was having such a good day and then this happensgrrgrr

BTW are you ok mate? no where near i hope :eek:

RE: RE: London Explosions

NeX said:
i cannot see how these people can do something like this and not think of all the innocent people they are are affecting.

They Have NO Respect For Human Life... To Them The People They Kill Are Nothing...

NeX said:
i think we should leave derka derkastan and let them carry on blowing each other up instead bringing there bombs here.

But How Would That Help The World?! They Say They Want Us To Remove Troops From Afgan and Iraq, If We Did That They Have Won...Not Today!!!

Not EVER!!!

yea but atleast it would get them out of London...

i know what you mean but what can you do to stop them?

terrorism is terrorism, it will always happen as long as there are people who oppose democracy, even though democracy at times is very hypocritical...

i think the majority the uk and british people are strong minded and will shrug this attack off...

but the terrorists succeed when people be idiots and show their true intelligence level by attacking groups of people and also making comments in anger such as 'derka derkastan...'

Terrorism will never be eradicated for good. These brainwashed ppl will have children, teach their children to follow in their footsteps, they will then have children and the cycle continues.....

Nex yeh luckily this happened before I left my house this morning, but i wud have been caught up in all halted public transport. My uni is based near London Bridge, soo not in immediate danger as those places hit.

Kniksman said:
Terrorism will never be eradicated for good. These brainwashed ppl will have children, teach their children to follow in their footsteps, they will then have children and the cycle continues.....

Nex yeh luckily this happened before I left my house this morning, but i wud have been caught up in all halted public transport. My uni is based near London Bridge, soo not in immediate danger as those places hit.

good to hear your ok mate :)

my brother in-laws aunt is still missing... This is tottally messed up and as a londoner (lived in NW london till 96) it feels like it was a personal attack on me cause i love london with a passion, would never live outside the m25 circle, ever. But i bet this is how inicent Iraqis felt when British troops started invading them, i bet this wouldn't have happend if Blair wasen't so up Bushes bum hole all the time...

JayY said:
But i bet this is how inicent Iraqis felt when British troops started invading them, i bet this wouldn't have happend if Blair wasen't so up Bushes bum hole all the time...

innocent iraqis wer being killed by ther own leader every day before we invaded,,hmm wonder if bushes offerd a hand to help with our problem yet?

RIK said:
innocent iraqis wer being killed by ther own leader every day before we invaded,,hmm wonder if bushes offerd a hand to help with our problem yet?

i hope he bloody does, who the hell wouldnt want the most powerful country in the world on their side?

i am well glad that we are very civalised with the US and i dont think the fact that blair is "up bushes ass" has got any thing to do with yesterday AT ALL

RIK said:
most powerfull.in wot way?

well their army has gotta be one of the strongest in the world, obviously they have the strongest if not one of the strongest economys in the world etc.

army's stand for nothing aslong as nuclear bombs are around "weapons of mass destruction",,sum army,held off by a couple of iraqis with hardly any resources,compaird to that of the usa and us,,

Back