Lol the 'ultimate' K11 on ebay!

comes this rare and sought after 5 speed
Err they are all 5 speed :p
He may think its facelift cause its got a different grille to the earlier one.

The seats are sumptuous, funky, firm, and extremely comfortable
Think hes digging this car a little to much :p

he says the micra is his "speciality"....yet......that was really confusing and wrong info!!! he kept repeating him self?

Lol he said frogs not french lol, plus everyone hates renault!
And that grill is a standard pre-facelift one!

And that grill is a standard pre-facelift one!
No its not the first grille was like this:

Attachments

• Black+Micra-1.jpg
    Black+Micra-1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 194
that guy knows his micras :D i know that those particular models are the best, i bet you are all thinking that the SR or Si were the top models, BUT YOU ARE WRONG! because, (as this micra EXPERT says) this is the best of the best :D

I struggle to see how 75thousand miles is low miles in anyones books?! low for age maybe but not low full stop!

That said it does look like a clean little car, and it being pre-renault it has got the better one litre engine and less likely to have a mixture of wiring.

Haha, this quote is even more amusing!

Ebay has awarded us PLATINUM power seller
psicon.gif
status because we are held to the highest standards of professionalism, having achieved and maintained an outstanding feedback profile and an excellent sales performance record

To reach platinium level for a power seller demands either:

2,500 items sold in a month

or

Sales of £15,00

Somehow I find the above quite difficult to believe, bronze level is easy to achieve but over and above that I don't think so lol!

Kev

hes says its got 1 litre dohc engine? thats very rare for a micra. the guy goes over the top with the information. he must be a proper sales-man.

i think that guy talking a lot of none-sense

"Hi,
My friend seems to think that your ripping people off because you say its a rare 5 speed but they all are in that range (K11), and because you say its facelifted but he says that didn't happen till 1998?
Can you rest my mind at ease on these issues as you seem to be a trustworthy seller.
Thanks"

Just asked him this question about the item lol!

ha ha thanks for the good laugh, spelling seems to be an issue too
"makes this one of the easyest cars to drive but extremely economical too"

Reply from Mrs Twit:

"THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL,
EBAY IS ABOUT REPUTATION NOT WHAT PEOPLE THINK-I HAVE 2 NEGS AND 1150 POSITIVES THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF YOU DO NOT GET THIS SORT OF FEEDBACK BY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF,
YOUR FRIEND IS CORRECT IN SAYING ALL MICRAS OF THIS AGE ARE 5 SPEED-HE IS ALSO HALF CORRECT ABOUT THE FACELIFT BIT ,ALTHOUGH THIS PARTICULAR CAR HAS THE LATER SEATS.AT THE END OF THE DAY IT MATTERS NOWT ON A CAR OF THIS VALUE-YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURES OF THE CAR AND MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP- THE 1998 FACELIFT MODEL WOULD NOT BE IN THIS PRICE RANGE-I INADVERTANTLY USED THE WRONG TENPLATE WHEN ADVERTISING THIS CAR-HOWEVER THE FACTS ARE THE CAR WILL SELL AND THIS IS A GOOD ONE
REGARDS
PETER"

ALTHOUGH THIS PARTICULAR CAR HAS THE LATER SEATS
That car does not have the later seats in, as the later rear seats have a curve in the top, these don't even have a 60/40 split on them!

There's also no tripmeter, which is actually pretty rare as only the REALLY base specs don't have a tripmeter!

lol any number of reasons.

Granted its funny taking the .... out of people who can't spell and wouldn't know a rare car if it crawled out of a container from Tokyo and bit them but this is getting a bit personal.

He's put a positive spin on an average car, it's average condition, it's an average/low spec its got average miles but that's his prerogative. Ebay is a minefield and unless YOU know what your looking for there's always going to be someone like him/her who seems genuine but is willing to bend the truth a little bit so that you look at their overpriced K11 rather than someone else's.

just asked him/her this, lol

hi mate, very interested in the micra but i need to clear a few things up firstly,

you state that it is a 'rare 5 speed' however im lead to believe that all 'K11' micras are 5 speed, what makes your 5 speed rarer than every other one on the road?

also you state that its a facelift, i am lead to believe again that facelifts came at 1998-99 and this is a 97? and to me it looks like a pre-facelift, as on the facelift the front lights, wings, bonnet, grille and bumper are different to the one you have for sale.

hope you can clear up my confsions,

scott

Read up i just pretty much asked him that... Next someone should post him a link to this page! :)
Pete, its not personal, he's not bending the truth, he's telling barefaced lies in parts... Ie. the power steering, the facelift etc.

Lololol good job i might ask how it is 'extremely quiet' has it been sound proofed :)

Granted they are well built but i can only think of three louder cars in existance, the mini, metro and cinquecento/seicento.

Looks like a very nice car, replacement drivers side front wing by the looks of it but otherwise a very nice example.............shame about the drivvle but that's ebay for ya ;)

just asked him/her this, lol

hi mate, very interested in the micra but i need to clear a few things up firstly,

you state that it is a 'rare 5 speed' however im lead to believe that all 'K11' micras are 5 speed, what makes your 5 speed rarer than every other one on the road?

also you state that its a facelift, i am lead to believe again that facelifts came at 1998-99 and this is a 97? and to me it looks like a pre-facelift, as on the facelift the front lights, wings, bonnet, grille and bumper are different to the one you have for sale.

hope you can clear up my confsions,

scott

got this back, looks awfully familiar tho, lol,

Dear micrasuperls,

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL,
EBAY IS ABOUT REPUTATION NOT WHAT PEOPLE THINK-I HAVE 2 NEGS AND 1150 POSITIVES THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF YOU DO NOT GET THIS SORT OF FEEDBACK BY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF,
YOUR FRIEND IS CORRECT IN SAYING ALL MICRAS OF THIS AGE ARE 5 SPEED-HE IS ALSO HALF CORRECT ABOUT THE FACELIFT BIT ,ALTHOUGH THIS PARTICULAR CAR HAS THE LATER SEATS.AT THE END OF THE DAY IT MATTERS NOWT ON A CAR OF THIS VALUE-YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURES OF THE CAR AND MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP- THE 1998 FACELIFT MODEL WOULD NOT BE IN THIS PRICE RANGE-I INADVERTANTLY USED THE WRONG TENPLATE WHEN ADVERTISING THIS CAR-HOWEVER THE FACTS ARE THE CAR WILL SELL AND THIS IS A GOOD ONE
REGARDS
PETER

I've never heard so many superlatives used in one advert. What a guy!! As it's a`P plate, I was thinking that maybe it was a facelift after all. I had 1 pre and 2 post facelifts. A 1.0 l (l plate) / 1.0 S (n plate) and SR (r plate). Weren't all K11s made after 1995 facelifts?

Yeah they were made after 95, but I didn't think they started till about 97ish.

Back