Loads for sale

I want a more long term project something I can take my time with and really enjoy every little part of the build, I know I won't get that with a micra so I'm going to move on

I want a more long term project something I can take my time with and really enjoy every little part of the build, I know I won't get that with a micra so I'm going to move on

really? i have some micra projects that are really long term, my mid engine rally project for example seems to be taking forever, do a full rebuild from the shell up, make it awesome

A Micra can be a long term project, I think a good one, fairly understated car, build a sleeper monster that will eat evos and the like! At least with a Micra it's not as expensive as say a skyline project or supra, RB and JZ bit are uber expensive even SR stuff is a bit pricey!

I can't justify buying a fifth micra the missus would kill me that and I want a classic/ retro car to work on a car I've always wanted, but I'm keeping that to myself till I've got it :grinning:

I can't justify buying a fifth micra the missus would kill me that and I want a classic/ retro car to work on a car I've always wanted, but I'm keeping that to myself till I've got it :grinning:

Aww clues are needed!! Is it jap?? If so 280z :D

No not jap but I'll still have the almera I'd love a Z but would never afford one well the running of one at least

Ok a clue it is't French or German :D

Seeing as the market seems to be a little stale I'm going to hold the sale of my stuff

I'll leave the thread open just in case

if i dont get a reply back from the decat off another lad by the end of this week (waited 3 weeks already) would you take £20 posted for the decat? (Y)

can only ask..

Dude, i've been away for a couple of days. (Poking holes in my sill, cleaning off paint, noticing more holes, wondering why i bothered: REPEAT)

What is the full list of what you're selling, i'm after a few bits for my project. (Track/Rally look K11)

Cheers Amigo!

Maybe it's my computer nut i can only see pics of the Cat.

I'm interested in the steering wheel, brakes and one of the HU's. Can you e-mail me pics if I send the addy?

Cheers dude!

Back