Lil reds dead

killed my micra yesterday :( <-- not realy a sad face big enough, also the stupid womans car i hit claimed on her insurence for what is quite literally a scratch were as i bent the chassis and basically F***ed it and so her insurence company are usiing a indempendent damage assesor :S so my car will be taken away assesed and wriiten off never to be seen again, ive got a few spare bits but not a lot lights, bumper, steering wheel, mirrors oh and brakes. if any1's intrested.
also desperatly need a new k10...

Can't you buy it back from the insurance company and do repair/break it? They don't always offer to sell em back so you usually have to ask them about it, but it's worth considering, if for nothing else other than saving a lot of good parts for a future k10. The spare steering wheel by the way, is it a grey GS model one?

no its a black one i have no idea if its a gs one :/ Yea i wan too be able to buy it back but i have no money. the worst part is that is perfectly driveable... i have a other bits but obviously nothing off the car so jus pm me

They sell em for scrap value, so it'll probably cost £50 - £70 to buy it back. One of my friends bought his k11 back off his insurers for £55, spent £25 on it and he was back on the road lol.

Back