lil bandit spotted!

was fueling up in the cumbernauld services when i seen seen the back on of the bandit passing! after a short run managed to get a very short vid of it passing! will need to get it hosted! car looks great dave! how sweet is the noise from her! sounding great! look forward to getting up to see it sometime! Tuno

LOL...was taking it on a short road test today just for fun.

I'm going to have to change management as the new turbo / intake manifold combo. has pushed the powerband a lot higher up the rev range, and it isn't making the most of it.

I will be sending a spare GTiR ECU to JWT to have it reprogrammed tomorrow so that I can rev it to 9000 or whatever it needs.

Please get the video up as I want to see it please!

Cheers

Dave

Yummy.. I'll trade ya! (Mine's got a blown headgasket :() Very nice car man.. I've seen a couple vids of your car on the net too.. I love how you don't get traction until 3rd gear :laugh: Very impressive..

Quicktime plays it.

Dave, any chance you can get that car to JAE!? I know it's a long way but that'd be awesome.

i got to see this beast at crail and makes you proud to have a micra :D if it was to grip from the start then i would call this unbeatable :D good work mate :)

Metal studs would make things worse unless your driving on ice or snow. They won't dig into the road surface or grip like a decent tyre would.

Back