lighting

T

trevor72

Ok guys, I've got two problems,

But first of all, I finally got title to my 'free' micra. I'll post pics when I can.

So here it goes (in order of necessity to be fixed):

1. Reverse lights. The bulbs are good. And I'm pretty certain that these worked before (when I first go the car). But now they're buggered.

2. Dash lights. All of the warning lights (e-brake, high-beams, oil-low, seat-belt...etc.) work just fine. It's the actuall lights that illuminate the dash and heating controle area that don't work. Fuses check out ok.

Thanks for any input.

Trevor

sounds like u popped a fuse the one located in the engine bay it as that fuse works all those conponents i did it before :) (but it wasnt the "reverse" light its the lights that are meant 2 come on when u turn on head lights)

for the reverse lights it could be the switch in the gearbox, but could also be the connector. check the 2 wires coming from the gearbox, there should be a connector, if this is connected try join the two wires that run into the car, turn your key to the ON position and if the reverse lights come on, its the switch in the gearbox...

Back